My next LH

C.Roland

FFH Art team member
Instead of creating new LH, I've decide to redo a vanilla leader so like this, all the LH based on him won't look like him anymore :D So my first Lh made from scratch all by my hand will be a new Alexander the great, closer to the concept picture that we can find in the assets of the game. My plan is to use the vanilla Alexander model for his father (with the facial hair and hair that you are using for your currunt Philip) and to use my new one as an Alexander. After my modelisation done, Winddelay will do the rigging for me, so he'll be animated based on a currunt armature.

I wanted to show you my progress on him and to know your opinion :

So, waht do you think of him ? Will he be egnough good to be used as Alexander the great to after, use his vanilla mesh for his father ? If not, what shoud I change/add on him ?

I like it. Comes pretty close to the Colin Farrell movie version:

One question though: don't you think people are too used to the original Alexander for such a change? Then again, we can always use him for another leader...

I like it. Comes pretty close to the Colin Farrell movie version:

One question though: don't you think people are too used to the original Alexander for such a change? Then again, we can always use him for another leader...

Yeah, it a bit based on him too.

Well, I don't know, in my mind it will be fun to break the routine with a new alexander, but for others, I don't know.

If not alexander, wich leader would he be ? I really think he will be better as Alexander.

Yeah, it a bit based on him too.

Well, I don't know, in my mind it will be fun to break the routine with a new alexander, but for others, I don't know.

If not alexander, wich leader would he be ? I really think he will be better as Alexander.

I tried to come up with a suggestion, but you are right. Hard to find another leader with those looks (although our in-house historian, Wyz_sub10 might know one).

I always thought the original Alexander lacked some "nobility", so I personally would welcome your new Alexander and even make him my default one.

Substituting Alexander wouldn't be the first time we've re-assigned Firaxis stuff (e.g. Native Americans).

If it turns out well, then I'm not categorically against it. But there may be other opportunities for use. Let's consider all options.

I'd go for a new Alexander, but it could easily go for another Macedonian leader (Antiochus, Selucus, etc).

Top Bottom