My next (massive as always) scenario ((POLL))

Which scenario should I do?

• Rome in World War II (European map)

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Rome in World War II (World Map)

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • What if the USA had lost the Cold War?

Votes: 55 61.8%
  • Other scenario related to Rome in the Modern World

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
sela1s1son said:
Yes, now that I'm done with my independent study in Military History I can focus time on this. Sorry folks, PLEASE understand you're talking to a double major in History and Poly Sci!

Now where's that Coca-Cola and Chocolate???

I Understand you, i´m in the same situation, i´m studying History at University of Sao Paulo and just started my researching work. :crazyeye:

sela1s1son said:
--------edit--------------
How Ironic, the People's Republic of America gets Las Vegas... I wonder what they did with it? ;-) I always found it funny in the movie wargames, when the two kids are playing the Soviets, they decide Las Vegas should be a target... I guess that city doesn't fit well into a commie nation (PRA). ;-) I need it it for the borders to align better though.

They could turn the city in some sort of Military and Political Administration city due to the proximity of the captured military research facilities in the desert ;)

sela1s1son said:
I'm going to need names and heroes for the following nations:
People's Republic of America (also includes Colombia, and a couple South American nations... and has Vancouver as well).
People's Republic of Madison
Texas Republic (includes much of the Midwest)

Help! ;-)

I dont remember if you made colombia commy or not, but if they are commy you could put as a hero the Sub-comandante Marcos (he is one of the leaders of the FARC), if they are US- alligned, you could put Edgar Ruiz Negrero(he was a right-wing paramilitary leader who got killed by the brazilian army in the late 80´s)

Ah, sorry about some of my posts, i sighly changed my political concepts in the past 2 years and there is probably few communist beliefs left in me.

Weasel Op said:
This thread is 2 years old.....
So? the project is still on!

Actually this scenario IS indeed being made for Civilization IV with assistance from Jecrell (who is being a HUGE HELP) :)

So could a mod MOVE this thread to Civ IV? PLEASE?

Also if they can rename it (unless I can) to "Originally for Civ III and now for Civ IV: America loses Cold War (Alt-History) Scenario"

THANKS!

I'm replacing religions with political idealogies. :)

Top Bottom