My next (massive as always) scenario ((POLL))

Which scenario should I do?

• Rome in World War II (European map)

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Rome in World War II (World Map)

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • What if the USA had lost the Cold War?

Votes: 55 61.8%
  • Other scenario related to Rome in the Modern World

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
but was aznar already an important political-activist on the era around 1985-1992?

Originally posted by Knight_Bond007
but was aznar already an important political-activist on the era around 1985-1992?
I'm quite sure he wasn't.

Hmmm. Still not much new. Slaving over text files for the moment. I need to train a few monkeys or something. *sigh*

Some ideas:
a good Leader for Canada would be Pierre Elliot Treadeu(sp?) He could've lead Canada threw a US breakup. If it starts in 1984 or later it should be Brian Moulreny(sp)
About Isreal:
It would not not have been conqured be the Arabs because if the US brokeup in the 1980's it still would have given Isreal support because all the Wars took place before the 80s.
I am a greay t fan of the Rome in the Modern World and am looking forward to this
C.

Red Dawn sound good for a name?

It'll have to be Brian Moulreny as I'm debating at between 85 and 90 (and more likely it'll be 90).

Oooh, I've developed a fan base. :)

Red Dawn seems like a good one, I'm just wondering if people will think of the movie of the same name.

a couple of questions :

1-) you said germany is united under comunism, right? then, if it was pacifically, the scenario should be based around a year or 2 after the fall of berlin wall...lets said it happened the same time than real life...but with different results....

2-) what about Soviet invasion to afghanistan? what happened? did soviets winned and that was part the factor of the communism massive expansion and the fall of USA?

3-) if you put it on the 90's, i think the soviets leader will be gorvachev....unless on this alternate history he didnt get the presidency, since the communism was strong.....

and, if it is early 90's..the president of texas will be bush father...maybe the son as a vice?

Some Ideas:

The JSF and F-22 would be nonexistent, unless built be PRoM, Texas, or PRoA.

The latest russian stuff would be in (SU-47, Black Eagle Tank, etc..)

Most countrys should get korean war stuff (Atom Bomb, F-86, F9F Panther, etc..)

Russians would export T-90 and T-80 tanks that they would replace with Black Eagle Tanks.

Seoul could be USA-Owned.

PRoM and PRoA should start with 1 B-2 Bomber, if it dies, it is gone forever, no rebuilding.

Each American Faction should get 1 F-117 each, if it dies, no rebuilding it.

F-16s, F/A-18s, F-15s, and F-14s should be almost PRoA and PRoM only, USA and Texas should get the F9F Panther, F-86 Sabre, P-80 Starfighter, Thunderjet, and F-4 Phantom II as their fighter and fighter/bomber arsenal.

United States of Europe and UK should have an arsenal of Leopard I tanks.

The Leopard II should have been discarded to make way for the T-90 and Black Eagle Tank.

Pretty much all nations should have 1 Atom Bomb that works like a Tactical nuke. Later they can build more, plus they could build Tactical nukes and ICBMs.

China could have a hydrogen bomb like they have in RL.

Sorry for the delay... I've been really busy in the wargaming realm. I've been helping put together the main game at Historicon. (The four largest battles from Lord of the Rings (at a Historical Convention... go figure)) being done by Duke Seigfried. Mount Doom is 6 feet plus a few inches in height. That's how massive this project was.

I now have a GOOD laptop (P4, 5XX MB Ram, etc) so I'll be able to work on the scenario while I'm going to (and at to a degree) this convention.

A while without hearing from you

Originally posted by sela1s1son
...Was Moldova part of the USSR?

yes

Armenia and Azeribezian were also part of the USSR

California should also be its own country if Texas gets to be it's own country.

It kinda is. The Texas Republic is more than just Texas. California is also the basis of the PRA.

Here's the major update: I'm all but done. I'm going to do some more playtesting and finish up a few tweaks, civilopedia enteries... however, with what seems to be packaged into Conqests... I'm going to wait until after I get the expansion to post the scenario. I hope you guys don't mind m y doing this... I just think it'd be wise to wait.

In other news, I'm also real close to finishing Rome in the Modern World III. At the moment I just need civilopedia enteries and leaders for both Iran and Pakistan.

My next massive project is the following: Age of Ambition. What is this you ask? Imagine the time around the 1930's if the first world war had never happened. That's right.. you heard me (or read) there was no WWI in this scenario's timeline. So, can you take on the challenge of taking the nation of your choice and establishing yourself as the world's first super power, or maybe even taking over the world?

Primary nations: (in no particular order)
USA
England
Italy
Spain
France
Germany
Russia
Japan
Austro-Hungary

Other nations are included, but off the top of my head those are the big dogs. Each will have certain strengths and weaknesses. Most of the above will have thier own UUs for the modern arena trying to give each nation thier own strengths and weaknesses. Of course, saved games will be provided.

When I finally release this scenario and RitMW III I will provide saved games for a handfull of nations for each.

Hope this gets you grinning!

Hmmm... I hope people are still interested. Despite being done, I'm still going back and tweaking things, as I can't just find a point to say "Stop". When I release this, I hope people will find it enjoyable. I'm going to try experimenting with adding a government or two, and if it works I may release it before C3C.

i haven't read all the posts, but if you're gonna give Germany to the Russians you should also give them Finland. Finland has been neutral in the Cold War & the USSR has always seen it as a buffer state against the West. I imagine that if USSR would have been victorious in the Cold War, it might just as well invaded Finland or made it a vassel state.

Top Bottom