My only complain - AI trading cities for peace

Wildan

Chieftain
I love this mod and it's the best thing since I played RFC for Civ4. However one aspect of the AI is making me crazy.
The AI players are way too willing to offer their cities for peace, even if I oppose no threat at all.

For example: I was playing with Egypt on a huge earth map and Babylon declared war on me. After a dozen or so turnes a massive army showed up near my border and for peace they demanded all of my Cities (expect the capital), all of my resources and a heap of gold.
I did manage to survive their massive attack without losing the city and when Babylon was left with just 2-3 attack units they retreated. Soon after the Babylonians themselves wanted to trade for peace but this time giving me their best non-capital city: Dur Kurigalzu with a pop of 15.
This is crazy. My army was still alot smaller than theirs and most of it was obsolete former barbarian units spread across the world looking for goody huts and farming barbarians for culture and gold, and this was on deity difficulty, me usually having one of the weaker armies in the world.

Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

Top Bottom