My opinion of the game.

Skullblits

Chieftain
It has a few too many flaws.

Late game the AI are totally unable capture any city's. I've been watching them bomb a city with 5 or 6 subs and doing 1 damage.

The ability to repeat building ques is desperately needed. Have to set a que up in all my different city's is a royal pain.

Bombardment damage late game is terrible. The only good unit is a giant robot. All the other units are almost useless unless you want to spend 20 turns bombing a city with 20 arty and 10 bombers.

The AI never recover from nuclear attacks. They never repair thier city's. Thier use of nuclear weapons is stupid too. They nuked one of my city's 3 times in 3 turns. With nothing even to kill.

That's my opinion. Also the AI are totally stupid

What game speed does bombing take that long, I use online speed, and its ok?

It's more that the AI does littery no damage. They have 4 or 5 subs bombing a city and doing 1 damage per hit.

It's on the fastest speed can't remember what it's called

The AI in this game is totally worthless. This is universally accepted... :-(

Stealth bombers, or however they zre called, should speed up the process of taking down a city.

Submarines are useless against cities. Yet the AI still tries to use them to take down cities. This was an issue in civ V as well. They have no idea on how to use the majority of the unit roster

Last edited:
Top Bottom