1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

My Random Map(Vanilla)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - User-created Maps' started by Nate1976, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Nate1976

Nate1976 Just Plain Wierd

Yes, finally, a vanilla user map.

There are no changes to the rules, just a normal map. It holds fourteen civs without extra moding, and is for "Vanilla" Civilization III v.1.29f.
    Everything else is in the readme.

Here's the screenie:

Oh, I forgot to explain something. The map is of an entire world. why is there desert at the bottom, you may ask? I came up with this idea when I started- the earth wobbles as it spins, at the same rate as the spin Thus, the top is cold and the bottom is hot. I like doing wierd stuff like that. :crazyeye:

Attached Files:

2. magus77

magus77 Sephiroth

Wow, it doesn't look that random to me, it's actually pretty good. For some reason, the islands remind me of the British Isles and the land in the lower-right corner reminds me of those maps with Africa cut off like that.

BTW, whats the size of for that map?

3. Nate1976

I don't know...I just opened Civ3edit and started making it. What ever the default is.

I didn't base it off of anything, any simularitys are by mistake. I like the random-nes of normal games.

4. greenman1234

greenman1234 Usless Information King

why did you make a map for vanilla. Do you not have Comnquests? Ifv you don't you should get it.

5. Nate1976

I don't have Conquests/PTW.
    And I want to help the Vanilla community. Just because we cannot or will not buy C3C or PTW, doesn't mean we have to have the crappy stuff.
    In my case, I cannot buy it.

6. I am the Future

I am the Future Oi Oi Oi !!!

Looks good :)
    similair to mine actualy
    same design style :goodjob: