My Spearman Lost To A Tank!

cat98

Pharaoh
EVERYBODY knows that million to one chance always means that whatever your about to do CANT fail! So I sent a bunch of spearmen to attack the U.S in the modern age, and to my horror, the first spearman to attack the city LOST! To a TANK no less!:eek:It happened again and again! I was mistified,:confused: untill one of my intelligence operatives told me that some idiot had seen fit to give the spearmen kevlar bodyarmour, GPS units, buggies to get around in, canteens filled with WATER, and steel spearheads!:mad: I imediatly ordered the people who authorised this lined up and shot. Triggering a reveloution to despotism. :king:

Amazing... I never knew such a thing could happen! :)

I think, you just used them wrong.

Spearmen are defensive Units.
If you had fortified them and let the Tanks come to you, you would´ve won.

Perhaps you had fared better if you had taken Swordmen for Attack :D

My spearmen always win, but I have to pee my pants for good luck.

It also helps if you rally the troops by barking like a dog.

Originally posted by Dio_Time2Go
My spearmen always win, but I have to pee my pants for good luck.

It also helps if you rally the troops by barking like a dog.

If that doesn't work do you soil yourself?

Man oh man... I tried it again while ago, I lead an invasion force with swordsmen, spearmen, warriors, and lots of horsemen in the modern age. We came over the mountains and took a few citys, them we waited for the counter attack, our spearmen prevailed against demons most foul, but then the 'tanks' showed up! Stalwart in their belief, my spearmen held their ground... But they were defeated. I can not fathom how such a thing could have happend! It was a horrible defeat for the Egyptian Mountain hordes.

They do too!
Their horsemen can be built and cost 10 shield more.
That way they are cheaper to upgrade!

Top Bottom