My units_32.pcx, with 600+ icons added

zulu9812

The Newbie Nightmare
Here we go: new thread for the PTW-compatible icon sheet. Hot damn, this file's so big I'm having to upload it now!

Zulu Mega units_32 v1.8.zip

EDIT: Unit icon list now included in zip file, since the post would now exceed the 15000 character limit

Gah! I clicked on the file, and it said page not available!!!

HELP!

ME WANT! ME WANT! ME WANT!

Holy lord... this is going to take a while... fixing my mod unit #s...
but THANK YOU(!!!); especially for taking the added time to make
the very helpful list.

Wow:eek: lot of units there.....thank you v much:D

Bah, been too busy to do it already!

Good job Zulu...I have made a few new icons which are an improvement on those that you've got. I'll try and get them to you.l

Well, before I posted the new version on my site, you had 101 downloads. ;)

GIDustin

Great work Zulu!! you have made a lot of ppl very happy i'm sure :) including myself!! Now i can use it with PTW, just a small question, where should this unit32.pcx go when using it with PTW, in the CIV3PTW/Arts/Units/ or in the Arts/Units/ directory which is outside the civ3ptw directory?

Shastram

zulu9812,

Thanks. And a special thanks for updating the list with numbers for each icon. It's a great help! :goodjob:

You would want to put this in the PTW art\units directory to use it.

GIDustin

:goodjob: Zulu - you are THE MAN!!!!! Just what the doctor ordered........beautiful job.......glorious job......I mean, I just spent the last week sitting in front of your unit_32_V.1.0 icon sheet going back and forth trying to guess which unit was which from the 100's of various units I have downloaded - a virtually impossible task - for some reason I can't seem to make my own Units_32.pcx sheet - maybe because I'm using Win98 or don't have a special program, I don't know, anyways, in one fell swoop all of my frustrations have been alleviated due to your handywork.
Thank you so much!

Thanks Zulu.

I have problem in using your list. Civ3editor that I used can read only left half of your icon list. It acts as if there is nothing on the right half of each row. (i.e. file has 28 icons in each row but it can read only first 14 icons on left-hand side). When I get back to original units-32 file, everything is ok. (original file has 14 icons in each row) How to solve this?

First: Are you fully patched?
Second: um, there is no second, sorry :(

GIDustin

Top Bottom