1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious icons

Discussion in 'Fall Further' started by DanielDraco, Aug 15, 2010.

1. DanielDraco

DanielDraco Chieftain

What are those icons (I've seen a wolf, a skull, and a couple others) on the score display in the lower right corner, between the trade route icon and the religion icon for a civ?

2. xienwolf

xienwolf Deity

3. DanielDraco

DanielDraco Chieftain

Exactly as I suspected, thank you. Is there a list of ways to gain them? I know adopting the Ashen Veil grants peace with demons and completing Nature's Revolt grants peace with animals, but beyond that I have no idea.

4. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

There is no way of gaining peace with Savages aside from playing a Barbarian civilization.

Peace with animals is gained via playing a Feral civilization, or completing Nature's Revolt.

Peace with demons is gained via playing Infernals, Ashen Veil Sheaim, or completing the Pax Diabolis ritual (and sacrificing a city) as any other Ashen Veil civ.

5. DanielDraco

DanielDraco Chieftain

Thanks for the help! There is one more icon I just saw, not any of the ones mentioned above: a yellow sun, between the animal peace icon and the religion icon.

6. DrLight

DrLight Chieftain

Not really an icon but I have noticed when in the worldbuilder there are what appear to be black stone circles on the map, can someone please tell me what they represent?

7. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

They are a hidden resource, Patrian Artifacts, that is only important to the Scions of Patria civilization.

8. DrLight

DrLight Chieftain

aha thanks very much