"n"

Diamondeye

So Happy I Could Die
It's the name of the game, actually. For those of you who doesn't know it from trying it online or being addicted to it :)mischief:), it's a sort-of platform game with a very simple plot: You're a ninja, and your job is to get to the exit (after unlocking it). Of course, along the way, there are lots of different opponents and - of course - lots of gold. While the simplicity is shocking, the game is in itself thrilling. It holds 500 levels distributed on 100 episodes, and ~150 inbuilt user levels. There is also an amazing map-designing community known as NUMA (N User MAps, I believe).

The reason I am posting this now is that I just refound the game and have been completely ecstatic about it - gives me something to do in school. I am now thinking of trying to upload some of my maps to NUMA, so I just thought I'd drop you guys a link - You can download N here, for Mac, Windows or Linux.

The editor is really easy to use once you get the basic grasp of it (and of the game). Along the game, the download contains an editor manual.

I really do hope some of you will follow my advice and give this really great game a try!

I recommend this game if you haven't played it before. A ninja game--with physics!

Sadly, I got bored with it, but every so often I pick it up and try to beat a few more levels.

O.o Tycoonist. Me and a friend have completed approx 60% of the game...

Anyway, I uploaded a couple of maps to numa, my username is the same as the one here - if you are playing the game, I'd appreciate feedback for my maps :)

A great game, I've got it on my computer but I haven't played it in a while.

My friend got it for the X-Box, it makes for a great 2-player game to pass the time.

Top Bottom