1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

(NAB) "Complete in xx turns" for palace inconsistent with Civilopedia (Middle Ages)

Discussion in 'Civ3 Conquests - Bug Reports' started by microbe, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. microbe

microbe Cascaded Mansion

I was playing Middle Ages scenario as France, and I saw the following problem:

Angers was producing 5 shields per turn, and the cost of Palace is 100 accoding to the Civilopedia. There was already one turn passed, so it should complete in 19 turns, however it said "99 turns".

It seems to be only a problem of Palace. All other units/improvements are consistent.

I didn't try to complete the Palace so I didn't know if it was actually 19 turns or 99 turns.

2. Tacit_Exit

Tacit_Exit Chieftain

Wow. This one again. Dude, the 'sillyvopedia' entry refers to the minimum cost for the palace, but the cost goes up as you aquire/build more cities (not sure of the formula).

I think it tops out at ~ 1000 shields. Its been this way since Vanilla (original) Civ3.

3. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

There was already a bug thread on this, and it isn't even a bug. That's the base cost, and grows with your civ size, as expected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.