1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Nab question

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by CurseUppl, Jun 22, 2009.

1. CurseUppl

CurseUppl The bureaucracy expands.

Hey,

Been playing FfH for a while now and have also been lurking the forums a bit.

I was wondering if it's possible to set city/continental way points for units that have been built? It's really frustrating when you have 10-15 cities building units and you have to tell them all to go to a certain tile every turn.

I seem to remember being able to do such a thing, but I can't remember how!

Also, in the latest patch of FfH, there's some really nice music in the different opening menus, as well as the game. I was wondering if there's a way to acquire this music (legally) so I can stick it in my iTunes for an odd listen now and again.

Thanks for any help!

2. DemonMaster

DemonMaster A.K.A. Fenhorn

There is a something called Rally Points, how it works can be found here

3. blade117

blade117 The Unburnt

layest patch, as in 14b?

4. squadbroken

squadbroken Chieftain

All the music should be in the Fall from Heaven/Assets/Sounds/Soundtrack folder.