Name, Flag, Motto, Anthem,

i like swissempires name and motto and anthem, but could you make the flag bigger/ in game usable?

just wondering when or if this is going to the polls

I thinkl that this should be put up during the elctions, so we will ave a name at the start, so do more people have ideas

For the longest time I was trying to attach this image.

Well the star is a symbol of unity, the diagonal stripes are a symbol of our reach towards peace and prosperity, and the pillar in the middle stands for strength.

The name I prefer for our nation would be Augostine.

Our motto should be something like "Forward."

I don't really care what our anthem is.

Well that's all. Comment's please.:)

Attachments

• flag thingy.bmp
    102.3 KB · Views: 141
also does anyone know when a poll deciding the nation's flag, name, motto, etc. will be held?

hopefully soon, i think that we should ask the censor and then have people have the rest of today to post other nation name/flag idea's

I don't have any ideas for the other areas, but I wanted to post my idea for a flag on here.

The white symbolizes peace. The red symbolizes war. They come together at the center, where there is a gold star. This star symbolizes trust: trust in ourselves, our fellow citizens, our military, our government, and our God.

Side note: I'm pretty good with graphics programs, so if we decide on someone else's flag, I'd be willing to remake it so it looks more 'pretty'. :)

Attachments

• demogame-flag.jpg
    demogame-flag.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 170
ooohhh...make mine pretty!!!:goodjob:

I like Swissempire's. It really has great symbolism and your name and motto are great. Of course we would need to get the flag to look more "pretty".;)

I Love Sigma's Flag! THAT is by far the best choice of seen!

Thank you, Nomad Bryce.

It also seems that a lot of people like Swissempire's flag, so I made a nicer version of his. I'm still partial to mine, though. ;)

Oh and, I can't make a flag for everyone. I'm sorry if I don't do yours, but it takes me about 45 mins to an hour for each one.

Attachments

• demogame-flag-swiss.jpg
    demogame-flag-swiss.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 133
no one likes my flag...:cry:

:lol:

Wow Sigma, You really did beutify Swissempire's flag, although I'm still routing for yours.

Sigma you made my flag AMAZING!!!!!!! It looks awesome now! Wow! It looks better here than in my mind! Also whne we do do our poll it should be multiple choice so people can vote on each idea so they might vote for my name but sigmas flag and some one elses motto!;)

P.S. Future I like the purple part of your sig, just noticed it. :D

or we could have 4 seperate polls, 1 for name, 1 for flag, 1 for motto and 1 for anthem!!!! I think that will be the best way to do it. Currently for the four categories we have as follows,

Name:
Licentia
Oceania
Augostine
The People's Democratic State of Empiria
Fantica variant
Abstain

Flag:
Swissempire's Flag(updated version)
Robopig's flag
I am the Future's Flag
Nobody's Flag
5Star US's Flag
Sigma's Flag
Plain Star Flag
Idoits partee Flag
Blkbird's Flag
Nomad Bryce's Flag
Abstain

Motto:
Vox publicus mos rector nos(The Power of the People will guide us)
WAr is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength
Forward
Our Nation, Our God, Our People
All people are equal, but *name of our citizens* are more equal than the rest
Strength from the Freedom of the People
Abstain

Anthem:
Our Constitution
Her Majesty
Beasts of *NAtion name*
No Anthem
Abstain

In every poll, the poster can for Name and Motto and Anthem decribe what it means and why you should vote for it, and for the flag post what it means represents! Hopefully someone will post a different anthem, and to Aythanaeus if you were serious in your post i will add it. I pesonally think this is the best way, and hope this makes it a whole lot easier for the Censor!
(hint, hint, hint)
:D

Also this is a bot off topic, how do you get that line of text under your name and above your avatar?

Swissempire said:
or we could have 4 seperate polls, 1 for name, 1 for flag, 1 for motto and 1 for anthem!!!! I think that will be the best way to do it. Currently for the four categories we have as follows,

In every poll, the poster can for Name and Motto and Anthem decribe what it means and why you should vote for it, and for the flag post what it means represents! Hopefully someone will post a different anthem, and to Aythanaeus if you were serious in your post i will add it. I pesonally think this is the best way, and hope this makes it a whole lot easier for the Censor!
(hint, hint, hint)
:D

Also this is a bot off topic, how do you get that line of text under your name and above your avatar?
I like the Idea of seperate polls, it sure would help if we had more then one anthem though.
I would like to submit:
Her Majesty-The Beatles

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl,
but she doesn't have a lot to say
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
but she changes from day to day

I want to tell her that I love her a lot
But I gotta get a bellyful of wine
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeh,
someday I'm going to make her mine.

PS
Also if you watch the text in my sig I change it once or twice a week.

PSS
The line above the avatar is done in the "Edit Profile" option It is right up at the top called custom title

Top Bottom