1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Name for City #1

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game II: Polls' started by grant2004, Aug 12, 2007.

?

What shall we name city #1

Poll closed Aug 15, 2007.
  1. Port Khan

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Scorched Coast

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Clam Cove

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. The Farm

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Abstain (not a city name this time)

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. grant2004

grant2004 Citizen

A new city has been settled on the eastern coast and 4 names have been nominated and seconded.

These names are:
    Port Khan
    Clam Cove
    Scorched Coast
    The Farm

This poll will last 3 days and if no name achieves majority support a run-off vote will follow this poll, per the naming initiative.

Here is a screenshot of the city location:

I'd also like to remind everyone that any citizen may post a poll and I do not believe that there are any initiatives that have been passed that would limit this power. The warlord can easily post a research poll should it be required, even though this is often considered the territory of the chief scientist. There shouldn't be a situation where a person has to post 'will you start the poll on this?' unless you're severely limited on time.

2. grant2004

grant2004 Citizen

As stated in the IP this poll was supposed to close after 3 days however I forgot to post a close date, sorry, if a mod wouldn't mind closing the poll I would be very appreciative.

Per the naming initiative majority votes are required for city naming, therefore I will create the run-off poll between Port Khan and Clam Cove.

Moderator Action: Done - Dave