Name the Potential Iraq Operation

Sultan Bhargash

Trickster Reincarnated
NOTE: I do not believe war is inevitable in Iraq, and I do not want to offend or insult our fine Military with this thread. This is meant to be a sort of relief for war-debate-weary minds, but I don't want it to get overly mean and ridiculous. AoA, Lefty, if this thread causes you guys problems feel free to delete it- just please don't ban me!

Okay folks, we could very well be headed for a conflict between the mighty U.N. and the forces of Saddam Hussein. Last time around it was Desert Storm. Here is your chance to suggest a name for a potential re-invasion of Iraq.

I'll get us started with an assortment:

Operation Kofi Anonymous

Operation Pandora's Box

Operation Haystack

Operation Desert Hamlet

Operation Clear Resolution

- I doubt any but the last would be seriously considered. I like "Clear Resolution" because of 1441 and because there is a very simple goal; remove the needle from the haystack...

To go with the Vengeful son theme but put it in a desert mythology context, how about Operation Horus...

(Horus being the Egyptian hawk god who takes revenge on the evil god Set for dismembering and drowning his father Osiris).

Operation So Damn Insane
Operation Desert Fire
Operation Soaring Eagle lol
Operation Desert Storm part Deux

For the record, I thought Infinite Justice was the best name for a US military operation ever. The ambiguous inferences were delicious.

I was disapointed when it was changed due to PC pressure.

So, now you can all tell me how bad I am. :mischief:

Operation Tony Montana

Originally posted by Sultan Bhargash
To go with the Vengeful son theme but put it in a desert mythology context, how about Operation Horus...

(Horus being the Egyptian hawk god who takes revenge on the evil god Set for dismembering and drowning his father Osiris).

I am aware who Horus is. Can you tell me the meaning of Operation Inigo Montoya?

Operation-what's-right-is-what-matters-regardless-of-world-opinion :p.

I don't know, and don't care anymore. It is a saddening feeling that I don't have any control over my government's course in the issue.

@Ozscott: Inigo Montaya- you killed my father, prepare to die... I know it well.

@Joe: Is Operation Infinite Bloody Towels un-PC enough for you?

@Toasty: Perhaps you'd like Operation We Didn't Ask You! ?

Operaton Keyser Soze
Operation Like Civilization But With Consequences
Operation We Seem To Like Eagles In Our Operation Names, Don't We?

Operation S.U.V. (Saddams Ultimate Vanishing)
Operation Middle East Cleanup I (out of XXVI)
Operation Crusade against Evil (muslims)

Operation You're Next, Dude

Operation Who Else Wants Some?

Operation Oil's Well that Ends Well

Operation Shmonsequences

Operation Where'd Saddam Go?

Originally posted by ozscott75
Operation Dubya Dubya Dubya dot Kick Ass dot Com

That is true genius!

I'm ashamed to add more after that hilarious entry, but here goes:

Operation Size Matters

Operation Hungry? Grab a Snickers... Oh wait, all your snickers money went to buying anthrax...

Operation Welcome to a decade of Postwar Peacekeeping, Hope you like Sand!

and to honor Saddam's neighbors:

Operation Iran, Turkey!

Top Bottom