Music Master
Name's need one soon :)

Options
PEN
Alpha
Omega
Other
that'll do :)

need a result quick so poll only got a 2 day lifespan, hope thats ok with everyone

Well the amount of people saying the number of people saying they didnt like it gave me the impression that it wouldnt win in the poll so chose not to include it.

I just thought of another idea, although its probably to late: "Abstainia"

Well, none of the choices above work for me, so I vote other

Black_Hole said:
I just thought of another idea, although its probably to late: "Abstainia"

Well, none of the choices above work for me, so I vote other

Abstainias kind of funny, i like it, also i thought of something along the line of Fortius.

Ok but i stand by my decision to poll these options because basically we need a name and people will carry on thinking of names forever.

BCLG100 said:
Ok but i stand by my decision to poll these options because basically we need a name and people will carry on thinking of names forever.

I don't have a problem with the poll, its probably a good way of narrowing the choices

BCLG100 said:
other is tied for the lead, that says something

also why aren't these polls public?

Black_Hole said:
other is tied for the lead, that says something

also why aren't these polls public?

because this isnt the demogame where polls HAVE to be public, does it make much of a difference to you? does seeing what others have voted for affect what you will vote for?

BCLG100 said:
because this isnt the demogame where polls HAVE to be public, does it make much of a difference to you? does seeing what others have voted for affect what you will vote for?
there is a reason all polls are public, we have had this debate over and over in the DG, and it is implied that all polls not dealing with people(ie election polls or impeachment polls) have to be public

people should be able to know how there leaders voted on polls and how other people voted, if in an election you don't want to elect somebody who will start a war, then you should be able to see all the polls and you can see whether different candidates voted to support a war

Well, I will be abstaining in any non person private polls

oagersnap said:
How 'bout "Team Aloha"? (That was a typo I made when trying to type the nam of this team in the sign-up thread.)

that's great! it shows both welcoming in diplomacy and good-bye in war!

oagersnap said:
How 'bout "Team Aloha"? (That was a typo I made when trying to type the nam of this team in the sign-up thread.)

I like this name too and would like to change my vote from PEN to aloha

black_hole said:
there is a reason all polls are public, we have had this debate over and over in the DG, and it is implied that all polls not dealing with people(ie election polls or impeachment polls) have to be public

people should be able to know how there leaders voted on polls and how other people voted, if in an election you don't want to elect somebody who will start a war, then you should be able to see all the polls and you can see whether different candidates voted to support a war

Well, I will be abstaining in any non person private polls

yes however much as you might want it to be this isnt the demogame where we have a clause saying that polls such as this need to be public, this also has nothing to do with starting a war but merely what shall we name our civ and for that reason there is no need for a poll to be made public because we dont even have to worry about outside sources voting in our polls.

If someone else votes for Aloha too (I'm not sure if ybbor did it), it will be in the lead! Please support "Team Aloha" for name of this MTDG team!

unless, another team gets 2 more votes we're going to need to repoll anyways so no point campaigning here.

Top Bottom