Napoleon of France : 3D animated, era specific leaderhead.

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator
I thought that someone had better do a French leaderhead to replace Joan of Arc; really this should have been done some time ago. I decided upon Napoleon (although Louis XIV was the other possibility). There have been recent pleadings on the forum for this leaderhead - I hope it lives up to expectations! I've also included a single-era NP_all file for those of you that would like to use the leaderhead in Napoleonic scenarios/conquests :) .

:eek: I didn't think you were SO FAST!!!

The era-specific cloths and background are PERFECT! Exactly what I was imaging...
I'm happy that you didn't use any aerial views. The correct point of view should be plain or a little bottom-up (like the Arc of Trionph (sp?) you used.
If you're still in time, I suggest a brighter wig. It seems monocolor (but perhaps it's only an optical effect and the flic is ok)

@Jaguar - I'm glad you got the first post....but what do you think of Napoleon ;) ?

@Rhye - I've worked on it today just for you and Anarki after reading your constant pleas for a new French leaderhead. The wig is monochrome, I'm afraid, but was a Louis XIV wig that I got specially for the occasion. I think it looks ok in the flics.

I haven't looked at him in-game yet (though believe me, I'm putting him in ASAP) but the face is very accurate. It looks exactly like Napoleon. I also think he looks the part in every age. In Ancient, he looks very much like a Gaul warrior or something like that. Medieval looks like Louis XIV, which is great. Then in industrial he has the Napoleon outfit of course. Modern makes him look a little stereotypical with the beret and the moustache, but OK by me. I think you made good background choices this time.

@Jaguar - at least I didn't put a hooped jersey and onions around the neck on the modern age - that would have gone too far in terms of the stereotyping :lol: .

@Rhye - I'm thrilled he's in the fastest loading Civ 3 mod known to man ;) .

I didn't even know this leaderhead was being done! Thank you so much, R8XFT! I'm adding him right away :goodjob:

Wow, that's fast! Now, if you ever want to suprise us like that again, feel perfectly free...

Top Bottom