Napoleonic Europe Map (Where can I get?)

luzonph

Chieftain
Hi,

I have been looking at the Europe maps lately and they all kind of look weird compared to say my atlas or my globe (NO OFFENSE).

But lately I have been playing Napoleonic Europe on Civ 3 Complete and noticed it looked more like the Europe in my atlas and globe than the other maps.

So my question was where can I get a duplicate of the map? Is there a way I can copy it using editor?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have been looking at the Europe maps lately and they all kind of look weird compared to say my atlas or my globe (NO OFFENSE).

But lately I have been playing Napoleonic Europe on Civ 3 Complete and noticed it looked more like the Europe in my atlas and globe than the other maps.

So my question was where can I get a duplicate of the map? Is there a way I can copy it using editor?

Thanks.
If by copying it you mean use that map with a different mod or scenario it's fairly simple. Open the map/biq in the editor. Then "import rules" from whatever mod you want to play on that map. Be sure to save it under a different name so that you don't lose the use of the original biq.

Top Bottom