Napoleonic Wars

Guardian..
It it possible to change (edit) the cultural value of a nation?... the British are killing me with there high cultural city conversion... I had the British down to two cities in north america (1811)...juuust about ready to finish them and then pow!!! a city 3 continent away converted to the defeated Brits and then another :( Took forever to conquer the island of Great Britain ...
Thanks for the great mod!!!

I think you referring to Napoleonic Wars - Global. It was not intended to be easy, however, you can remove cultural conversion in the editor. Click on scenario properties and in the scenario rules you will find cultural conversion - deselect it.

hi! i've played your scenario - it is really fantastic. excellent work. but i want to crate my own scenario about napoleonic wars, according to the role of my contry (Russian Empire) in war 1812. So, i have a question for you - may i use your models of ships and units, graphic scales in my mod? Of course, i will give the information by whom they were created.

hi, the link to download not work stage. Does anyone still have this scenario and can rise again?

hi, the link to download not work stage. Does anyone still have this scenario and can rise again?

Link doesnt work, hope someone still has it :/

where's a link to the mainfiles that actually works?

@Virote_Considon has re-posted version 1.02, and I've restored a link to it in the first post (and here). This is not the latest 1.03 version, which has not yet resurfaced. Hopefully it will some day!

This is not the latest 1.03 version, which has not yet resurfaced. Hopefully it will some day!

I have a biq Napoleonic Wars Global ver.104A created by the Guardian. The biq is connected to a scenario folder named "Napoleonic Wars Global". Unfortunately I don´t have that scenario folder. The biq 104A is attached to this post.

Napoleonic Wars Global Ver. 1.04.jpg

Edit: More informations (but not the download of the scenario folder) can be found in this thread: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/napoleonic-wars-ii-global.407748/

As many CFC members posted in that thread, I hope there is somebody among them, who still has the upgraded scenario files.

Attachments

• Napoleonic Wars Global ver.104A.zip
    194.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Top Bottom