Napoleonica: Powder Smoke over Europe

Hallo Steph
You must use GoldWave ! Very fast programm to change the time for the weopon sounds. I am produce hunderts of weopon and expolosion sounds for my modern goldwar game with this nice programm.

H.Balck

Sandris, not to be a pest, but I was wondering if you might also be willing to do some US units from this time period (War of 1812 and all that) as well as some Barbary Corsair units... As part of my re-vamped Napoleonic mod, I was going to use a HUGE map (we're talking Age of Imperialism scale) of Europe, North Africa and the East Coast of North America, so that way you could have the Barbary Corsairs bothering everyone with their pirate ships and raiders, and the US in a locked war with them (that action, in addition to being the first time the US flag was raised over any part of the Old World, was also what gave the Marine Corps anthem the line "...to the shores of Tripoli," since it was the Marines' first major combat action....)

Two of the US's unique units will, of course, be the US Marine Rifleman (one of the few units in the game to have Amphibious assault capabilities) and the Constellation-class Frigates (USS Constellation, USS Constitution, etc)... The Barbary Pirates will have the other Ampibious unit: the Barbary Corsair. :D

"Someone" already asked that question by PM and got a positive answer, at least for the US units ;)

The real question with Sandris is not "what do you plan to do"... I guess it should "what don't you plan to do?"

The Pediaicons for the Spanish Line Infantry are broken, pink instead of white. I took the freedom to correct them. :)

Attachments

• pedia.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 97
Look at the explosion of posts from a unit pack just posted.:eek:

Great units, Sandris!:goodjob:

As always, your units are beautiful looking, well animated, and always stunning!:)

Outstanding absolutely outstanding! Barbary corsairs and general pirates would be most welcomed. I still have a pirate scenario that needs to be finished.

While I'm replacing my older units (most are EW conversions by Steph) with your new ones, I saw that we could also need some Militia troops (Prussian Landwehr, Spanish Milicia) and Voltigeurs... IF you have the time. ;)

Thank you all very much !
I just missed some units to play Napoleonic scenario. :D

While I'm replacing my older units (most are EW conversions by Steph) with your new ones, I saw that we could also need some Militia troops (Prussian Landwehr, Spanish Milicia) and Voltigeurs... IF you have the time. ;)

I`m already preparing the Bonus pack. :)
And thank you for civpedia icons. Palette thing is not my favourite. :D

and Sandris: Do you plan another units for the ancient periode ? The persians / indians / dacian !

Persians and Indians - Yes, Dacians - not sure yet. :)

Christ, bro. You just gave us all fifty years of European military history in a single pack. :D
The Napoleonic wars lasted 15 years, and the pack starts in 1812, so that's only 3 years :p

Hallo Sandris
Thats very good news - Thanks.

to steph
It is really much overwhelming, which large knowledge you have. I wished, I would have grown up in France and have the same chances like you.

H.Balck

Look at the explosion of posts from a unit pack just posted.:eek:
Now imagine if he'd posted two days earlier. ;)
Fantastic work! Are a few of them repeats, or are these all from scratch?

You need to play more Civ III Sandris! Maybe it will inspire you to make such nice unit packs more often! :)
Yes, Sandris is very lazy. He makes only 100 units every 3 months!
He's the less productive of all the unit makers around.

Top Bottom