Nar Shaddaa Freedom Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

disorganizer

Deity
WARNING! SPOILER!

if you are a person being satisfied with the curren rulers of the area of nar shaddaa or maybe even are one of those rulers or associated and allied to them, dont read further.

you also shouldnt read further if you want to live in peace and dont want to help in the resistance of nar shaddaa.

so you still read?
then you are a real revolutional character...

note that all things discussed in here are NOT KNOWN to any person not participating in the group. the group is private and secret... the discussion and facts are not to be given outside the group...

and also, all members of the group will rather die then betray any member!

Current Members of the Resistance:
Primus Becchino (leader)
Secundus Becchino (deputy leader)
Octavaria Becchino
Ammandus Becchino

In a dark cellar in Nar Shaddaa city
Primus Becchino:
"Welcome fellow brothers of the freedom cell of Nar Shaddaa! Our primary target will be to overthrow the rulers of the lands around Nar Shaddaa and to unite the lands of Nar Shaddaa!"
The people in the cellar nodd cheerfully
Primus:
"Now i would like to hear the ideas you have for what we can do in the near future!"

OOC: The lands of Nar Shaddaa are functioning as one organization. There is just 3 countries, and the City is nuetral...

Antony hears there is unrest in Nar Shaddaa...

Messenger: Antony, there is a rebelious group in Nar Shaddaa; what will you do?

Antony: I can do nothing for now, as the city is nuetral. Go to Plainia and Neronia and call a meeting in my Conference Room.

Messenger: At once sire!

The messenger leaves quickly for Plainia and then Neronia

Antony: Why do they insist that we are not one? They are foolish! Never mind. As long as they keep quiet, I can let them live.

Cornelia arrives in the confrence room.
Cornelia: Antony's messengers have informed me of a meeting to discuss some secretive rebel group. I am here to discuss it. What is going on in Nar Shaddaa?

are you people daft? This thread is for people against Nar Shadda, not for... :rolleyes:

OOC: I agre with plex. We need to discuss this in the ONSS.

BTW PLEX: Do that mean that you are against Nar Shadaa? :p

so this was a good example of whether our people can read or not ;-9

so from this post on this thread is reserved for MEMBERS of the group... not for any storytelling around it. the group will put all storytelling related to other threads there, there wont be any action in here just discussion about what to do :)

Secundus: "Oh Primus, so what do you think we could do to hinder the success of the federation?"

Primus: "Well, i think we may try to disrupt the relations with other nations first... maybe we could try to get someone else to do the work for us"

Octavaria: "So maybe i have an idea... i think i heard that a major diplomat of fanatica is on his way to our area... this would be a good chance to take a first shot. He must pass the mountains, and as such may be vulnerable to attack..."

Ammandus: "Right, i also heard of him... Gaius Arnoubus i think is his name... He is also said to travel with only few guards... He must think he is invincible"

Primus: "So this is set... our first plot will be planned by Octavaria and Ammandus..."

The group disappears as silent as they gathered. Octavaria and Ammandus stand whispering for a bit longer then the others, but finally they close their hoods and disappear into the night...

A messenger runs into the secret room
Messenger: "Oh Master! We have terrible news...!"
Primus: "Oh no! Not again!"
Messenger: "Secundus, its secundus! They caught him on the cattle plan... those stupid bulls ran the wrong direction!"
Primus Becchino starts staring on the ground. Suddenly he rises...
Primus: "So we must change our plans... we dont know whether he talked or not. I know they have methods to make even the bravest man betray his mother... go off and tell all our members to hide for the moment. We will meet at the planned time in the place we decided upon on the last meeting..."
Messenger: "Yes Sire!"
The Messenger runs out of the room to notify the other members of the group. As soon as he left, Primus Becchino sits down and cries...
Primus: "Oh brother! What a sacrifice we bring for our goal... but i believe you are strong! And i am sure our suffering is worth the result we hope to get!..."
Primus Becchino draws some papers out of his table which he piles on the ground. He then spils lamp oil over the papers and burns them. As he finds they have burned enough he spils the rest of the oil in the room and leaves into the night with his hood covering his face...
The view zooms to the street, where you see a figure with a hood covering his face walking along the road when in the background a whole building is ablaze...

the reader sees a view of 2 cloaked citizens in the street. the suddenly hide behind a house-corner and start to whisper
secundus: hello brother! how good to meet you again!
primus: my brother! how did you escape?
secundus: well, to be honest some stranger helped me... i wonder who he was...
primus: did you hear the news already? fanatica is reunited with nar shaddaa!
secundus: our dream came true... so what do we do next?
primus: i dont know... since our parents died...
secundus: they did? how?
primus: well, they planned to do the attack on the diplomat, as something strange happened... a lightning struck the tent they were sitting in and they both got... well... grilled.
secundus: oh no... well, where are they burried?
primus: ehm... nothing to burry left... im sorry...
secundus: OH.... hmm
primus: nevertheless, live has to go on... did you hear about the war against egypt?
secundus: sure! did you already apply to help our motherland?
primus: yes, you too?
secundus: surely! but dont you have a lack of... well... leadership ability?
primus: well... nevertheless i wanna help
secundus: so lets travel back to gorina asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom