Narnia The Scenario...maybe the MOD

Would you like to see a Chronicles of Narnia MOD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On topic: I don't think there's any way to make an underground kingdom... Maybe just making the map with lots of mountains in one place, and make that mountains have lots of food, but to be unpassable for the others. Now that I read what I wrote I realise it's stupid.

Off topic: I mean that I loved the books (I read them about 8 times each) but I hated the movie. It was a bit too childish IMHO. But this post was just to clarify what I wanted to say, please don't comment so that we go even more OT.

whoo hoo...gimme till this afternoon to post the lines I need filled...thanx alot Olorin

I was up till 3am last night,,,my eyes went blurry...lol..there are alot of units on this forum..

Cool.

Spacer, I had a thought about Aslan. We were fortunate that someone converted an AOE Lion for us. But we were hoping for some difference between Aslan and regular lions. Why don't I just shrink the AOE Lion for you, so we have one smaller and one larger lion?

cause the AOE lion is pretty small as it is...(compared to other units)...what I need is someone with enough spare time to make a LARGER lion...

but if you wanna give it a shot, it may turn out to work(ive been wrong before)

since Im posting I will throw up the initial tech tree...this is just a first draft, I hope to complicate it further...lol

Spacer: Do you want standard unit paths, e.g. each era has a(n):
Attacker Unit
Defender Unit
A Unit equal at both Att. and Def.
Mounted or Speed unit
The occasional Hero/Unique Unit

Or do you want me to try something else?

@Odin...that sucks...well thanx anyway...maybe I can find a cheap one

here is the basic structure Im using...this doesnt count the multitude of special units...just the main paths...

Settler
Worker
Scout --> Scout2(with attack)
Warrior --> Warrior2
Sword --> Sword2 --> Sword3
Bow --> Bow2
Spear --> Spear 2
Horse --> Horse 2
Bomber
Air recon
Boat

The Civs I need filled are:
New Narnia - Old English higher class(think Robin Hood time period) some animals, but I will deal with that...and the boat for them is being done by Orthanc
Telmarines - Best Archers in the land, dwarves and men(greek and Roman style)
Archenland - Irish, Scotish,Celtic units, men...(think Braveheart time period)
Calormen - Arabian, men...the only issue here is, if they have a shield, it has to be round...if they have a sword, it must be curved...I want to use the Ghulam and Rohirrim for the horses...
Eastern/Lone Isles - men...No particular "style" as such, but I want "big brutish" men for this one...maybe Norse, or Germanic...

thats all of em...I have 3 done...the witches country, the Ettins(may not be included, or added to the witch) and Old Narnia...

new...old Narnia will have some type of animal...

here are a few notes I had for new narnia...Im not sure what units were for what position

New Narnia:Gnomish Worker, Hammerer Dwarf, Robin Hood, Kings Life Guard, Unicorn Knight

Settler(start)
Worker(tools)
Scout(start) --> Scout2(exploration)(with attack)
Warrior (start)--> Warrior2(hereditary titles)
Sword (stone craft)--> Sword2 (metal smithing)--> Sword3(sword smithing)
Bow(wood craft) --> Bow2(fletchery)
Spear (tools)--> Spear 2(metal smithing)
Horse (Hereditary Titles)--> Horse 2(Art Of War)
Bomber(not sure yet)
Air recon(not sure yet)
Boat(not buildable, available in 2nd era)

Refer to the tech tree above...

Ok. For all of us dim bulbs, what exactly is the difference between a mod and a scenario?

a MOD(also called "Epic game"), is just like the original game, start with settlers, go for several victories...

a scenario usually has preplaced cities, a very specific victory condition, and is generally smaller

Top Bottom