Nation Color and Stack Units

c0pr4x

Warlord
Another Newbie question here... I would like to know if we can choose color for all the tribe/nation/Ai/human? For example, in my current game, some AI have almost the same color (light red and red) and it's hard to see right away what team is it (unless a saw the flag).

My other question is about the stack units. Is there some bonus to have a stack units or it is only more simple to move more units at the same time? When i attacked something with a unit stack it is more powerfull?

Thanks!

About the color, you can change your color going into the BUG menu (ctrl-alt-o), there is an option that lets you choose the color for human player. I'm not sure if there's an option for the color of AI civs, it's better if you wait someone else to explain it

Stacking units is useful because in a stack you have different units, each with its strength and weaknesses, so that you have the best unit to counterface any enemy attacker.
A bonus to combat is the surround and destroy option: if you have 2 or more units in 2 (or more) different tiles near an enemy, they will get a bonus attacking that enemy

Top Bottom