Nation Name

Noldodan

2 years of waiting...
In the turnchat our civilization was revealed... Rome! Now we need to decide what to name our nation. In the turnchat the name "Fanaticum" was proposed, which I fully support. If you have any other suggestions, simply post them here, or express you support for "Fanaticum."

Originally posted by Peri
I support Fanatica

But we had "Fanatika" last game, and "Fanatica" is only one letter different! BOO!

I'll support Fanaticus.

Fair enough.
Fanaticum is good

Fanaticum! then Id have the honor of concieving the nations name!

Maybe we should get Cracker and his Latin dictionary in here. On second though...

Originally posted by Peri
Fair enough.
Fanaticum is good

Fanaticum reminds me of a New Element that we should put down on #110 in the Periodic table. Uun -> Fa.

The name sounds good :)

Originally posted by CivGeneral

Fanaticum reminds me of a New Element that we should put down on #110 in the Periodic table. Uun -> Fa.

The name sounds good :)

No, Fanaticum should be element 666. No, wait, that's evilium!

And we're not an 100% unstable element. Grrrr.

Originally posted by Immortal
better edit that out cpt Kaos, I understand it was a spelling mistake... but its quite a vulgar word.

OOps sorry about that everybody. Got get better at typing. Thanks Immortal

Originally posted by Fier Canadien

No, Fanaticum should be element 666. No, wait, that's evilium!

And we're not an 100% unstable element. Grrrr.

:hmm: Shaitan... :ack::eek:

Got an idea. Basileus [name of the president]. This way, the president can call himself the "lord of everything" and still look authentically roman, bisantine or early russian.

As for the people's name, what about the AIcides. Or the Shaitaneans. Or maybe the proposition of "fanalatins" (by amirsan) is better? I would have realy liked better to be the greeks, as i'm better in hellenistic nomenclature.

Top Bottom