Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Fanatcio

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Infragilis

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Noldodan

2 years of waiting...
This poll is based on the discussion found here. Choose all names that you would like. The top 5 or so will be put into a run-off poll.

I voted all that had an Elemental name (IE names that sound simmiler to Chemical Elements) Not sure why, but I guess it is easyer to remember the name :).

I just hope one of the Names is chosen so I can finaly Remove the "Unnamed" portion of my Location to one of the names above :)

Perhaps you can post a link to it so others can see why we must be now and forever FANATICA
:)

I also like Fanatica. You said it very well in the discussion thread Peri. :goodjob:

Fanaticium all the way. That's Fanatic(i)um, with an "i", not that other one. ;) It's located in the middle of our choices, not at the top.

This name sounds the most Roman. There is going to be a runoff for the top 4-5 choices, right?

Fanaticum is the best of these options, IMO. Why would we pick Fanatica if Fanaticum is more Roman sounding and makes the most sense to our civilization?

Originally posted by bootstoots
Fanaticum is the best of these options, IMO. Why would we pick Fanatica if Fanaticum is more Roman sounding and makes the most sense to our civilization?

The other popular choices do not have the same resonance as Fanatica. It has that authenticity which the others just do not. Countries in the Roman period always ended in an a . Since we want to have a genuine Roman theme to our game, Fanatica is the logical choice. Lets us keep up the tradition of being Fanatics in Fanatica.
So citizens who have not yet voted I urge you to vote for FANATICA.

Fanatics in Fanatica

Top Bottom