National Colours

Well for now it seems like nr 2 has the lead so, but your suggestion in the WTDFET (What To Do For Europe Thread) do you mean that it is an extendation of nr. 2 without an EU civ?

United States of America
Canada
Mexico
China
North Korea
Russia
Israel
Palestine
Egypt
South Korea
India
Venezuela
Brazil
Japan (highlight to see)
Australia
Republic of Indonesia
Saudi Arabia
African Union
Failed States

An easier way to do this may be "grouping" nations by region, then have varying shades of a basic color:
Middle East/Islamic Bloc: Green
African Union: Brown
Russia: Red
Canada: Red
Japan: Red or White
China: Purple or Red
United States of America: Navy Blue
Spain/Central America/Mexico: Yellow
Greater Caribbean: Blue-Green
South America: Gray (?)
Failed States: Black
North Korea: Dark Pink
South Korea: Blue
Southeast Asia/Indonesia/Australia: Dark Blue

Canada and Russia deserve red more than the other countries.

Well, we have access to shades, right? So Red could be Russia, Dark Red China, Orange-Red Canada, Ruby Indonesia...

what for the UK i hear thee not asking?

how about Imperial Pink ;)

That's not even funny. Brits wearing pink? You've been watching too much Family Guy. :lol:

Shaboopie, Shaboopie, Shaboopie, the girl who's hard to get...

We've got to have a white or a red. But not a mixture of both ;)

heheh, the map was once painted pink mind...

How about Navy Blue then for the UK

Well, we have access to shades, right? So Red could be Russia, Dark Red China, Orange-Red Canada, Ruby Indonesia...

I'm completely serious, no mater what country your from, Canada MUST have this red as it's color, it's not even funny *giggles*.

I'm completely serious, no mater what country your from, Canada MUST have this red as it's color, it's not even funny *giggles*.

You know what I mean. We have access to tons of colors; it shouldn't be too hard.

Or we could do a totally politically correct thing and randomize color assignment (Pink America, anyone?) ;)

The EU should get royal blue. First its flag does have it as main color. Plus royal blue is the base color for several european flags: the swedish flag, the (royal) french flag, the greek flag and so on. Its only a secondary color for the us-american flag, and the republican french flag alone can easily top that.

Top Bottom