Nationality Editor Request

welsh888

Chieftain
Does any nationality editor exist out there?

I'm designing a European Scenario, and I really would like to be able to get the historical / accurate feel by having say - italians in parts of austria - germans in the sudentland - poles in germany etc.

is this possible?

Hmmm. I'm not sure. I hope there is, your scenario sounds cool. Any more info about it?

I got the same issue than you Welsh. :(

I've done a WW1 scenario and I would have loved to put poles in occupied Poland split in half, italians in Trieste and Trento, French in Strasbourg, romanians in Transylvannia, hungarians in Budapest, etc...

Unfortunately, accordin to all the CFC members I've met, it's not possible. I propose to a moderator to move this thread either in the "Creation and Customization" forum or in the "utility programs" forum. Moreover, maybe we should rename this thread "Nationality Editor Request" since when I've thought someone was actually proposing a Nationality Editor and I've been so desappointed to see it was just a request. :( ;)

Sorry Marla, I didn't think that my title could be read like that - but I can see how you did.

Sorry, this is in the wrong place.

Would be really nice if it was possible.

Gramphos Multi tool enables that. There is no no-beta C3C version yet though. But it allows you to change nationality of some citizens. It only works for savegames, not for standard scenario files IIRC.

I wanted that too (Christians in al-Andalus) so I am eagerly waiting for his new version.

Top Bottom