Natives (Modular)

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This has four civs included.

One civ is Sioux
One is Iroquois
One is Apache
One is South American, Mapuche.

Got that IDIOT again rating low star in the d/l area, so pls, BOOST up the ratings there, thx. Remember your not rating me, your rating the graphics persons stuff.

There will be more changes down the road, if anyone wants them.

Sioux leaders are: Sitting Bull, Tashunkewitko and Crazy Horse.
Units included are those of Bernie14 and Civ Gold Team, plus

Screenshots below.

Iroquois Leader are: AYENWATHA and DEGANAWIDA
Units included are from Bernie 14 and Civ Gold Team, plus

Apache leader is: Geronimo
Units included are from Bernie 14 and

Mapuche Civ
Leader: Toqui Lautaro (Requested by someone, i forget who)
Units included are from units made in CFC, by

download here: this is all four of them here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7903

If you just want the Sioux civ by itself here is the d/l:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7940

Got that IDIOT again rating low star in the d/l area, so pls, BOOST up the ratings there, thx. Remember your not rating me, your rating the graphics persons stuff.

If you want the others separately also, see below post.

If i missed some units or want more included let me know. PM me and i will put your name in the credits thx

CREDITS:

Spoiler :
Zerver /bernie14 / danrell / Roamty /Darque /and
AlazkanAssassin/GarretSidzaka/Andrew_JayQuueg/meatwad4289
/Kael and FfH2 Team/CivGoldTeam/Duel/Chugginator/civmansam/
Supa/ArneoKerdarun/Zuul/MeteorPunch/Rabbit,White/Chalid/bmarnz/
Aranor/Wyz_sub10/snafusmith/C.Roland/woodelf/GarretSidzaka/
Robo Magic Man/TheBladeRoden/krowtrobot/seZereth/PSYX/
J_Period/Ploeperpengel/Chamaedrys/nautil/Hadrean/sepamu92/sharick/
ggganz/Italicus/ArdRaeiss/Hell's Angel/McGlocklinMA/mirtan/
Cafegio/korvgubben/The Conquests/Chiyu/hrochland/Khai/
Swarog/Walter Hawkwood/Fëanor/Nickolai/Axel/Mozza/bmarnz/
Bakuel/Gedemon/Grave/Zebra 9/bhiita/GeneralMatt/Houman/
Edgecrusher/timboobaa/Polycrates/FuzzyWuzzyBunny/asioasioasio/
siam/jojoweb/lamppost4/Sevo/Quueg/meatwad4289/Dale/avain/
dutchking

Apache Civ includes these

If you just want this civ by itself heres, the d/l:

FileFront has a a hacker that is getting into stuff and made up file, its gone for now.

The Natives one is the one to use, its ok.

Looks awesome! I would say that the next addition should be something specifically Northwest Indian-ish, like the "Salish Confederacy". The great leader could be Chief Seattle; spiritual and philosophical. Major cities of Snohomish, Snoqualmie, Duwamish, Puyallup, Tahoma, Lummi, Wilamette, Wenatchee, Yakima, Spokane, Makah, Ozette, Chehalis, Chinook, Tilamook, Chemakum, Multnomah, etc, etc.

Could you add the ones I mentioned before, the Chavin, and the Tupi?

These?
Ok, but what makes them so different than normal S. American tribes, besides the leader of course??:blush:

Whoops. By Chavin and Tupi I meant Chavin and Norte Chico. Sorry.

The Chavin and Norte Chico were the first civilizations in South America, possibly the Americas. Norte Chico is as old as Egypt, India, Babylonia, and Greece.

Norte Chico is alot older than Greece. It appeared about 2000 years before Greece, and had been gone about 1000 years when Greece appeared.

These?
Ok, but what makes them so different than normal S. American tribes, besides the leader of course??:blush:

Tupi look alikie no other S. American in the game. The natives closer to the Atlantic (and amazonians, also) do not build anything with stone, for starts, and nothing pyramid like. Would look more like N. American natives settlements, but less pointy and more roundish. Plus, they wear a lot less clothe (or even no clothe at all). So visually, that would be quite a few differences, worth to put in a game, considering the amount of difference between the N American ones. If we get to the point of how much of an empire they were to deserve mention in civilization, theeen we may have some reason as not to insert them.
(Tupi wasnt a nation or empire, but a group of various nations under no commum flag other than language. The biggest and more 'empire' like one was Tupinamba, fairly big fixed cities, unified culture.)

Your treatment of the Sioux has given back an identity

Your treatment of the Sioux has given back an identity

I hope so since my Mom went to a school in the Sioux (Wacipi) area of MN. And i used to work for them as security also.:p

Looks awesome! I would say that the next addition should be something specifically Northwest Indian-ish, like the "Salish Confederacy". The great leader could be Chief Seattle; spiritual and philosophical. Major cities of Snohomish, Snoqualmie, Duwamish, Puyallup, Tahoma, Lummi, Wilamette, Wenatchee, Yakima, Spokane, Makah, Ozette, Chehalis, Chinook, Tilamook, Chemakum, Multnomah, etc, etc.

And stan dixon of sechelts i live there:king:

You do know that Tashunkewitko is just another name for Crazy Horse, do you?

Thank goodness you didn't put Hiawatha and Ayenwatha as separate leaders...

Colo-Colo should be in that Mapuche civ.

You do know that Tashunkewitko is just another name for Crazy Horse, do you?

Thank goodness you didn't put Hiawatha and Ayenwatha as separate leaders...

Colo-Colo should be in that Mapuche civ.

Yes i did know that. But if you look, i have two different looking LH's is all, just in case someone didnt like one or the other is all.

Yes i did know that. But if you look, i have two different looking LH's is all, just in case someone didnt like one or the other is all.

Oh, sorry.

Top Bottom