Naval War PBEM

Can everyone confirm their in-game names so I set up the PBEM. Please make sure that their are no spaces.

PBEM Tracker is working - But you simply need to rename the file "Naval War" instead of NavalWar. <<< no space

Otherwise I might have to create a whole new game.

Well it´s what I did for The future will be better tomorrow if you recall.

It´s funny how I got nothing to do all weekend and now that I have to leave for university all my turns come in. Will play my turn in 12-24 hours from now.

Could you please delete the older game? It tells me that it´s my turn whenever I open the Tracker.

Eclipse we are still waiting for you to join the new game.

Could you please delete the older game? It tells me that it´s my turn whenever I open the Tracker.
Probably not. I think you'll have to live the rest of your life with that... hunting you on your sleep... forever... and ever...

I am very dramatic today, am I not!? :crazyeye:

But, Kiwitt, if you figure out how to do it, please let me know!!!

Eclipse we are still waiting for you to join the new game.

Ok I've joined the new pbemtracker game, I'm assuming the NavalWar I have in the turn queue is current and it is just the pbemtracker that is new?

Barracks + 2 GGs + West Point + Theocracy + Pentagon + Stable = 17 XP Cavalry right out of the gate :crazyeye:
Be afraid, be very, very afraid.

I noticed for this game's Tracker, Knoedel has an "ö" rather than an o in it, I'm not sure it's important but it's an observation
Ps I have the turn, will play at the hotel tomorrow night

Really Eclipse? Why would you leave that city completely undefended when you see that I´ve got a Transport in range? Thanks for the Workers and the island at any rate.

Lol Don´t you think you are overdoing it a little with the island-hopping there Hercules?

Top Bottom