Naval War PBEM

GPS to Hercules90

Imp. Knoedel remember that undefended city you took and laughed at me about? Well next turn I'm going to blow it to sh1t LoL What did you unload there to defend it

Pfft, good luck with that.

France just made peace with Germany. Is it too late to restart this game with only humans?

I find it funny how my Machine Gun got a promotion only from shooting down Indian Airships.

Thanks for the free island Luthor!

:mad: Dang Krauts sunk the HMS Queen Elizabeth.

It´s funny, I only took losses from AI attacks this turn.

Stupid RNG made me lose two ships against a single already heavily damaged French Destroyer. >.<

At least I could capture that American island without any resistance, and got to sink some of his ships there too.

At least I could capture that American island without any resistance, and got to sink some of his ships there too.

That's the bit that got me.

There was resistance on the island but I don't have a detailed combat record of the battle. All I got was ' a tank sunk my destroyer' note.

Now is that how, when the last land unit, in the base, is defeated (marine I think in this case), the system deals with (records) marine craft units, such as destroyers, transports, at the base. Just wondering. Or did that tank, on a transport, actually engage with the destroyer.

Anyhow, America responded to this attack, with units under the guidance of William the Conquerer, LOL. But not without loss.

There was resistance on the island but I don't have a detailed combat record of the battle. All I got was ' a tank sunk my destroyer' note.

Actually no, there was no resistance whatsoever on the island, not a single land unit, only ships.

Now is that how, when the last land unit, in the base, is defeated (marine I think in this case), the system deals with (records) marine craft units, such as destroyers, transports, at the base. Just wondering. Or did that tank, on a transport, actually engage with the destroyer.

All the ships in the city get destroyed, end of story.

It seems I have severely underestimated Hercules' tactical skills. Those bloody yanks are tougher than I thought. :/

Top Bottom