Naval War PBEM

Couldn't stop the invasion 2 cities down in one turn!!!

Gandhi's mouth hangs open hearing his Admiral's report, "The invasion on the Japanese island held"
Both cities receive reinforcements and a Airship wing for an over watch.

AI China attacks India's damaged fleet, but is a failed attempt.
Posted to Hercules90

Gandhi's mouth hangs open hearing his Admiral's report, "The invasion on the Japanese island held"
Both cities receive reinforcements and a Airship wing for an over watch.

AI China attacks India's damaged fleet, but is a failed attempt.
Posted to Hercules90

Sounds like a number of intriguing battles.

Meanwhile USA just builds additional units.

Grrrrr stupid RNG let my Destroyer die to Eclipse´s Submarine with 80% odds. :mad:

Anyway some people may doubt my intelligence when they see that I just adopted Pacifism in an Always War game. I assure you that I do have my reasons...

Grrrrr stupid RNG let my Destroyer die to Eclipse´s Submarine with 80% odds. :mad:

Anyway some people may doubt my intelligence when they see that I just adopted Pacifism in an Always War game. I assure you that I do have my reasons...

Well that submarine is now being repaired in a Home port

I remember you posted a comment about that very subject in the Hub or was it Naval War?
Posted to Hercules90

Well that submarine is now being repaired in a Home port

I remember you posted a comment about that very subject in the Hub or was it Naval War?
Posted to Hercules90

It was here, Naval War?

Relatively quiet turn: a sort of consolidation turn.

Posted to Hercules90

Attachments

• India_Gandhi.jpg
    India_Gandhi.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 93
Funny thing happened. While attacking German battleship outside New York. I tried to soften it up with some air attacks and inadvertently met with Russian fighters defending airspace above battleship.
Anyway German battleship despatched.

Guess which project was just finished in London.

Hint:

Link to video.

Posted to Hercules90

Hmmm Aggressive AI? anyone seen any aggressive AIs yet?

I felt so bad when my Marine was gunning down a club carrying Warrior :(

Christmas is over, I want my normal emoticons

First World Problems: I can put my research slider all the way down to 0% and still research every modern tech in less than ten turns.

The RNG hates me. :sad: My newly constructed HMS King Arthur didn't even scratch that American ship despite being hit with a Guided Missile just before. >.<

Top Bottom