1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Nazi Germany civ. for regualr Civ IV request

Discussion in 'Civ4 - New Civilizations' started by Brownsfan02, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Brownsfan02

Brownsfan02 WWII Buff

I couldn't find the civ. request thread in here so I just created this. Everyone of these I find are all for Beyond the Sword or Warlords so they don't work my b-day is coming so that problem should be fixed :).So can anyone create one for me please?

2. Brownsfan02

Brownsfan02 WWII Buff

never mind I found the civ request thread so this can be deleted, I am used to the request thread being highlighted.

3. mamba

mamba Chieftain

How about getting BtS for your b-day instead ? ;) There already is a Nazi Germany civ for it.

4. Brownsfan02

Brownsfan02 WWII Buff

that's one of the things I am getting for it :)

5. mamba

mamba Chieftain

Good, I was wondering about that because you requested a version for regular Civ in the civ-request thread.

In that case, just go with the BtS version, you won't need a version for regular Civ then.