Nba 2007-2008

civverguy

Emperor
Now that the preseason's started, I guess you guys can talk about it here (though everybody here interested in basketball like me is watch the MLB playoffs;) )

Yeah, I'm sure I'll be feeling basketball season come December...but it'll be a while.

Spurs will win the title, everyone will whine about it.

Tim Duncan for MVP, I'm feelin it.

We need to stay healthy, I agree, which isn't that easy considering they've been prone to injuries before. Considering the Eastern Conference is so weak, though, definitely we'll make the playoffs and maybe win a series or two.

Washington Wizards - NBA Champions

Gilbert Arenas - MVP

No questions asked.

Washington Wizards - NBA Champions
NO team in the East could beat the Mavericks, Suns and Spurs in a seven game series.:goodjob:

Mavs and Suns in Conference Finals.

NO team in the East could beat the Mavericks, Suns and Spurs in a seven game series.:goodjob:

No, the Wizards could. The Wizards beat the Suns in Phoenix last year. The rest of the teams they played when injured.

No, the Wizards could. The Wizards beat the Suns in Phoenix last year. The rest of the teams they played when injured.

Wizards Predicted Playoff Run
1st round 4-0 New York
2nd round 4-1 Charlotte
Conf Finals 4-2 Atlanta
Finals 4-3 Golden State The Warriors are surprising everybody again this year but will lose in finals. ;)

Phoenix is a paper tiger IMO. They're good in the regular season but not good in playoffs. Detroit could probably beat them. (though they are getting olderr)

Exactly. I hope the Suns can get revenge on the Spurs.

@ civverguy, they would have had a better chance had Horry not done what he did.

The Suns are not even a paper tiger this year, their big addition was Grant Hill I think and Stoudemire is having surgery again.

Top Bottom