NBA 2007 Finals..

weedend

Chieftain
which team are you in?
Cleveland Cavaliers or the San Antonio Spurs?
im for the SA Spurs..

I am a witness to a 14 point performance, including 6 on two last-minute 3's. Yes, I am a witness.

:p

Look. I wouldn't be talking mr. my team got bounced by the cavs in the playoffs for two years in a row, and we were barely .500 this season. Go witness that.

Now gentlemen, I am sure we can all agree that the Spurs are far superior to both team's combined in every way.

My team of preference? The Spurs, duh.

I'll have to take the uhm... SPURS, SPURS, oh yeah, and the SPURS again.

There is one thing the Spurs haven't done over the past nine years, though, that other "dynasties" all have done: win back-to-back titles.

And your point? :p

There is one thing the Spurs haven't done over the past nine years, though, that other "dynasties" all have done: win back-to-back titles.

Are you suggesting that the Spurs wouldn't be a "true" dynasty even if they were to win every other title for the next 10 years? The repeat isn't as important as always being a title contender. (something the Spurs have done for the last nine years)

Once they have repeated, then they can be considered a dynasty.

3 championships in 5 years is not enough for a dynasty? The Spurs have consistently excelled and have been among the contenders for the title for 9 years and they've won the title 4 times. Seems like a pretty strong argument for a dynasty to me.

But hey, maybe they'll repeat next year... :)

3 championships in 5 years is not enough for a dynasty? The Spurs have consistently excelled and have been among the contenders for the title for 9 years and they've won the title 4 times. Seems like a pretty strong argument for a dynasty to me.

But hey, maybe they'll repeat next year... :)

Pretty much what I just said. I'm glad someone agrees with me.

Top Bottom