Need a game? PM ME

Jacen_Fel

Chieftain
Hey ya'll I recently finally bothered registering for this site :cool: , anyhow I am on break and have alot of time to play over the next two months. I play CIV2 Gold primarily(thought I have ToT and a host of earlier civs, didn't get Civ III waiting for Civ IV). Regular games are fine though I am specifically looking for people to get some good scenarios started(ones that take more than a day) specifically some WW2 scenarios so if anyone is interested PM me at :

AIM: SWJ06

or post ur msn here and I will pm you on there...

I am also setting up a network on hamachi to play CIV2, hamachi lets you play civ2 online even if you have a firewall... though it doesn't work for people with Win 98, I do have one person in my group that can host ip games though I personally can't host unless its through hamachi.

More on Hamachi... you can download it here:

http://www.hamachi.cc/

It's easy to setup, I created a network for playing CIV2 gold on it.

Name is Civ2Net
Pass is Civ2

Hamachi is a secure peer to peer way to play people online even if you have firewalls :).

Geeze... you'd think nobody plays civ2 on this site anymore... ah well, found alot of players so far.... just not from here.... kinda sad though, I figured I could get at least 20 or so here. Ah well, lucky I can grab people from other games :)

BTW Hamachi Network has filled up a bit, but still not totally full so still time to join.

Jacen's Hamachi network makes finding games much easier. He is good player and I have played several games with him now.

I just downloaded and installed hamachi, but when I try to connect to Civ2Net I'm told the network doesn't exist?

I just downloaded and installed hamachi, but when I try to connect to Civ2Net I'm told the network doesn't exist?

Now it work i started it! same name civ2net pass civ2

but its only work when im online!

Msn jimmieka89@hotmail.com

Top Bottom