1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a Hand

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Dezzilisk, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Dezzilisk

Dezzilisk THIS GUY.

Can some kind soul possibly point the way to a savegame editor for C3C which allows me to add settlers to the game to replace cities razed by the AI?

I have had a look around and havent been able to find anything.

Cheers:)

2. AutomatedTeller

AutomatedTeller Frequent poster

why not just build settlers yourself?

Look at the customization and creation forum - i think there are links to somethere.

3. Dezzilisk

Dezzilisk THIS GUY.

Its a scenario with prebuilt cities, and as such settlers arent enabled.

I did think of using a military unit with the ability to build cities but I have already begun this game i'd like to see it through to the end, the number of razed cities is just getting ridiculous.

Ill take another look through the forums, ive probably overlooked something.

4. againsttheflow

againsttheflow unpolitically uncorrect

There is a savegame editor in CAII, it has it's limitations though. What I would do is play with the no-raze patch.

5. Headbanger

Headbanger Warlord

Make all the cities have 10 culture.

6. Dezzilisk

Dezzilisk THIS GUY.

@againsttheflow - thanks for the info, ill give the editor a try and implement the no raze patch.
    At this point its just that I want to finish my quite sucessful game and a few key cities have been razed by the AI.

@headbanger - All the cities on the map have 10+ culture, unfortunately it doesnt always stop the AI razing them expecially on higher difficulty levels.
    This is quite a time into the game and the AI razed two 12+ Metros in palestine and a couple of smaller cities in the balkans, leaving gaping holes in the territory.