1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a little extra

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by STMO, Apr 15, 2017.

1. STMO

STMO Chieftain

I really enjoying this game. But I am at a point where I need "a little extra".
    I have beaten the game on Deity level a couple of times but I don't like the feeling that it is all about military, eg. on Deity there is no time for religion. I like to have all aspects religion-culture-military-diplomacy in play.
    So the last 4 games I have been at Emperor level where I have the feeling that there is a better game balance.
    If the AI starts with several cities and several Techs I feel the game is out-balanced, but I might be wrong.
    I need a better AI dealing better with wars and sea fare in general.
    Maybe I should try again with AI+ mod (which I for two months ago felt made the AI overly aggressive). Maybe I should play with special rules like "Always accept a peace suggestion".
    I only use the CQUI and R.E.D Modpack mods, I would like to have other mods if that would help.
    I am sure that many of you have the same ideas. Please let me hear your suggestions.
    I haven't tried multiplayer yet, that might be fun.

2. Herod

Herod Warlord

If you want a challenge try a modern/atomic/info era start on quick speed.