Need a little help with scenarios and multi-player

I have a question about scenarios.

I am trying to use scenarios in my multi-player games, but every time I do, the other computers trying to connect get "run time error" and then crash to desktop. When running multi-player games using the regular maps there is never any problem. Just when trying to use the maps from scenarios.

So far I've tried the "giant earth map" scenario and the "earth24" map scenario.

Do the scenarios not work for multi-player? If they are supposed to, I sure could use some help in figuring out why they won't work for me.

***EDIT***

I didn't notice the big red letters saying not to make a thread here without a file to post. :p

Mods please delete this thread. Thanks.

They're under the Civ4- Modpacks section: "Please don't open a new thread if you don't have file to post! This rule also applies to ALL other files forums below. Use the main Civ4 Creation forum for questions & requests." (they're in red there too.)

As to your query, however, the only thing I can think of is that the map you downloaded might not be had by the other people trying to join the multiplayer game with you. if they don't have the same map download, they probably wouldn't be able to play the game.

Hopefully someone else can help you more.

Top Bottom