Need a MOD that turns Civ5 into Civ6 (Governers, Envoys, etc)

King Phaedron

Warlord
Civilization 6 is an unfixable mess. The terrible AI, Inconsistent Rules, inability to puppet or generate gold, faith, science without selecting a city project every turn, the constant timeline interruption everytime your bomber destroys an armada or army, it's downright atrocious, it really is.

I want to go back to playing Civ5. The AI here is good, the Movement system is polished, the cities are easier to manage, but I like the Envoys, Governers, Districts, Housing, and in general all of the Civ6 ruleset. Except for the World Congress, that was much better in Civ 5.

Is there like a MOD that changes a lot of the rules for Civ5 to that of Civ6?
Civ5 Brave New World is a very stable and polished game.

I suspect it would be easier to change the Civ5 systems, then to fix the problems in Civ6

What are your thoughts?

Try Vox Populi, which introduces a local city happiness system, with some submods, such as unique city states. I think districts are not possible. Civ VI was fully built and designed around their use whereas Civ V wasn't.

What you're asking for is unfortunately an impossible mix of Civ V and VI; ultimately, you must decide which game you prefer.

Top Bottom