Need a recommendation.

APCY

Chieftain
Can you guys recommend me any map that is balanced for water and land fights? Cant find anything like that or i dont know any. Tried small continents but its like very crowded if u make standart and usually land battles are useless. :( I usually play dominant or cultural victory types on immortal or deity.

Can you guys recommend me any map that is balanced for water and land fights? Cant find anything like that or i dont know any. Tried small continents but its like very crowded if u make standart and usually land battles are useless. :( I usually play dominant or cultural victory types on immortal or deity.

Fractal, they got sneaky landmasses but also enough water and islands, you might try that.

Try Small Continents on standard but remove a civ or two at set-up screen. Or hemispheres; makes for some good early game land conflict and late game naval.

Fractal. The best script for very random games.

As others have said, Fractal is a good choice. Alternatively, try Small Continents (if you have that script; it's part of the "Explorer's Map Pack" DLC)

Top Bottom