• Paradox Games has announced today their new game “Millennia”, a semi-historical turn-based 4X game. Find out more here .

Need help for an "innocent" prank suggestion

PinkyGen

Paper copying intern
I am pledging at a fraternity, and one night my big brother (the brother who is letting me in) asked who did I know from his pledge class. I only knew him and one other name, and he told me to find out who was in his class. Later, I found out it was the only those two.

I seek vengence, but my creativity is rather low at this point. I want it to be more mind games than actuall physical prank.

If anyone has ideas, or even cares ;) , post them here.

This might be more appropriate in the Humor forum...

Mind Games? Here is one: :slay:

:D

I don't know, I was never a real good pranker myself either. Maybe a series of physical pranks that seem to form something suspicious...

Imagine something. I'm sure you can think of one... :)

You can mine his yard.

What you do is:
Take a plastic bottle, this can be any Coke bottle. Now take a drill(a knife works fine also), and drill two holes on the same side of the of the bottle, but at opposite ends. Try to put each hole about two inches from the middle. Now put some strong tape over the holes, and fill the bottle up with water(the tape is for keeping the water from flowing out).

Go over to your brothers house, and place the bottle on the ground with the holes facing up. Be sure to put the bottle(or bottles) in a place where your brother is likely to step, like a path he takes to get to his car.

Take the tape off the holes, and cover the bottle with grass, leaves, and dirt(but make sure not to get any dirt in the water), in order to camoflauge the bottle.

When your brother steps on the bottle the water will shoot up out of the two holes, soaking your brother. These work much better than just putting water ballons on the ground. Last summer I tested one of these water-mines on myself, and the water squirted up to my nose! :goodjob:

Also, the water can be contaminated with something foul-smelling, or something that may sting the skin or make him all sticky, such as lime-juice. It can be especially bad in cold-weather.

But, obviously, you don't want anyone to see you setting these up around your targets home, so it may take some stealth and the cover of darkness for it to work! :ninja:

Get a small cup of paint (preferably yellow) and a small paintbrush, go around, and everywhere you find that your brother goes, and simply write in yellow paint:

KILROY WAS HERE

If you don't know the story of Kilroy, he was a soldier during World War II that used to write "KILROY WAS HERE" to inform the other soldiers that he had inspected that specific area.

That little phrase appeared all over Europe, and drove German soldiers absolutely NUTS when they saw it.

Just stuff peanut butter in his ass while he's asleep.:lol: HEE HEE, Get's em every time.

I guess that's why I go through so many roomates, not to mention the obvious reasons that I can't get any woman to live with me.

Phase one is complete: has two parts.

1. Various inane post-it notes posted in his room. Contain the answer to his question (who pledged with him), and inane things, like Kilroy was here (thanks rmsharpe) and the number phrase 1...2...3.. (My pledge name is The count, from Sesame Street).

2. He has large magic deck. I have taken two of his more powerful decks, and left the following card. "When I left you, I was but the Learner, now I am the master. 1...2...3.." (he had showed how to play magic the first time last week, I beat him the first round by taking out some demonic hordes.)

No doubt he shall retaliate, forcing further retaliation on my part, so keep the suggestions flowing. ;)

Why on earth you want to join a fraternity of chest-beating neaderthals is beyond me, but this appears to be what the entire US university system is centred around. Not to mention the "favours" that members can expect from one another once they leave university. The British system is far better, with graduates from 2 universities taking all the government jobs and everyone else spending their university careers down the pub. :beer:

Quite right, dukey. I cannot comprehend the bizarre customs of the US tertiary system, and concur in your expression of the superiority of the British system.
To quote a naughty man with a black moustache:
"I asked you whether he has been to one of the great universities, Oxford, Cambridge, Hull...What you didn't spot is that only two of those are great universities."
"That's right. Oxford's a complete dump!"

:lol: Ah, the inherent bias of a future Cambridge man already shows itself.

As for pranks, tis all a bit childish. Cut off his genitals when he is not looking, or plant a Claymore under his car, thats what I say :satan:

I know a couple of Hull alumni to be honest, and they can drink far more than those Oxbridge alumni I know, which is the true test of wisely-spent student years and government money. The pinnacle of the British university career is not being voted the least bland member of Mu Kappa Theta or whatever they're called: it's walking in to your local and finding your pint already poured and awaiting you on the bar. Interacting with people and supporting community jobs (albeit those involved in the serving of alcohol or takeaways): the social responsibility of the British student! :lol:

Originally posted by duke o' york
The pinnacle of the British university career is not being voted the least bland member of Mu Kappa Theta or whatever they're called: it's walking in to your local and finding your pint already poured and awaiting you on the bar.

Darn! I was looking forward to what I thought was the pinnacle: being approached by a wizened old don named Sir Neville Soviet-Mole, and recruited for the GRU:p

I know a couple of Hull alumni to be honest, and they can drink far more than those Oxbridge alumni I know, which is the true test of wisely-spent student years and government money. The pinnacle of the British university career is not being voted the least bland member of Mu Kappa Theta or whatever they're called: it's walking in to your local and finding your pint already poured and awaiting you on the bar. Interacting with people and supporting community jobs (albeit those involved in the serving of alcohol or takeaways): the social responsibility of the British student! :lol:

It's a fact: Cambridge university students spend more on alcohol than students in any other British university! I have first hand experience of this! :D

Well in fact you could extend that to Oxbridge, and the reasons why are obvious. People who go to these universities are usually far richer than the average man in the street and consequently will drink poncy expensive drinks. Furthermore, due to the inherent rubbishness of an evening down the pub in either Oxford or Cambridge (I've done both, there can be no quibbles here), there are frequently coaches hired to take the toffs to even more expensive jaunts in London. How much is a pint of ale? How much is a bottle of Pimms darling? In the words of a great philosopher with minimal knowledge of the French language, "Messieurs, je reste ma valise!" :lol:

phase two should consist of....

say hes over at your place watchin tv, he has his feet on the table/couch or something like that, take a lighter and use it properly:rolleyes:, but dont hold it there to long, a splite section before he reacts is enough

pour deodorant or perfume in his drink when he is elsewhere

or you can use the old rat in his undies trick...

Alas no. You are more likely to be approached by a wizened old man and asked to join the Young Conservatives than anything exciting I'm afraid. :(

That's an awful pity, and slightly confusing, as I spoke to Sir Neville the other day on the secure radio link in the secret chamber below the...never mind.
Make as many judgements and generalisations on the drinking apptitude of Cambridge and the other one as you will, but mark this: They ain't seen nothing until one's own entourage arrives.

As for additional pranks, imaginative use of dead animal parts is always bound to arouse a reaction. The horses head in the bed has been employed time and again, but is still effective:D

Why on earth you want to join a fraternity of chest-beating neaderthals is beyond me, but this appears to be what the entire US university system is centred around. Not to mention the "favours" that members can expect from one another once they leave university.

Hey, we're not all chest beating neanderthals. It's something to do outside of class to keep things interesting, that along with access to booze (with our *ahem* 21 year old limit). Plus I get to play NFL Blitz a lot. ;)
But before you think me passe, know that I am not joining some bland national with Greek Letters, but rather a local, named Seal and Serpent. But this is not just any local, it is the oldest local in the nation, independent since 1905.

Oh and Simon, I'm fresh out of claymoore's after using them outside my Spanish TA's office.

Top Bottom