Need help for gotm

Aldernablou

Chieftain
HI All
Well I 'm french gamer and like us I play sometimes GOTMs on BTS...
I 've installed a French mod for a September gotm , I can launch it , but , I have a problem when I try to load the save of this gotm : the game crash cause of a save/file protected ...
I'm sure the installation is ok : I've the 3,19 patch installed , I put the mod in the good mod folder of BTS (and not in the document/bts/mod) , and the saves in the folder Save/ single as usual ...
So if there 's someone who want help me , I can send the folder with the mod and the saves (1mo)...
excuse me for my approximate English
thank you

As well as being the local Mac forum moderator, I am also on the GOTM Admin staff.

I'm sorry, but you cannot play the BtS GOTMs in the Mac version of BtS yet.

All the Civ4 GOTMs are set up to use the Hall of Fame mods to provide additional game play features, and to provide the organisers with extra security data to protect against cheating. Now that BtS v3.19 has been released for Mac players, we need to provide a new Mac HoF Mod for BtS, but this has not been released yet.

The new BtS HoF Mod for Windows is called BUFFY. It is based on BUG, and I have already worked out the changes needed to make BUG run on a Mac. So now I am waiting for the cross-platform version of BUG to be released so that I can use it as a basis to build the new Mac HoF Mod. I hope this will happen very soon, but it is out of my control at the moment.

Please note that you can only run one mod at a time. So it will not be possible to run your own French mod at the same time as the HoF Mod is loaded.

Top Bottom