Need help for my current WIP Civilization (Saiyan Industries - Son Gohan)

RoxyRiku94

Detective Agent
With the questions I'm going to ask, I thought about making a thread regarding various questions:

Repeatable Decision to make a wonder produce more yields each time a specific decision was enacted

I like to know how to code the Lua if I have a Decision to enact, which permanently produces +3 to every Yield except :c5food: Food for a national wonder in the capital every time the Decision is enacted. I've searched for such a function in the other civ's codes for, but couldn't locate anything that might be useful.

Here's the Decision I'm going to make, but have no idea with:

Spoiler :
Improve your "Alter Ego" with newly invented Justice Poses

After developing your Alter Ego, you certainly feel better hiding from the public. But as fighting evil villains also belongs to your daily task, you think that it wouldn't hurt to strike new poses. Surely the villains would be probably entertained by your 'perhaps' lack of seriousness, but hey, what gives?

Requirements: Player must be Saiyan Industries (Son-Gohan/SSJ-Gohan), Must have enacted 'Develop your "Alter Ego"', May only be enacted from the beginning of the Renaissance Era, May only be enacted once per era

Costs: 1 Magistrate, 15% Energy (Energy is the unique yield for letting Gohan governing a different city, works the same as VV Neptune's Planeptune)

Rewards: Alter Ego yields +3 :c5science:, :c5production:, :c5gold:, :c5culture:, :c5faith: and :tourism:. This increases each time the decision was enacted.

Alternatively: As long as Alter Ego exists, each city produces +1 :c5science:, :c5production:, :c5gold:, :c5culture:, :c5faith: and :tourism:. This increases each time the decision was enacted.

EDIT: Problem Solved

Use Science Beakers to rush a build project

Is it possible to make a Script that comes with a button which allows rushing with Science in the capital? Because in Civ 4, you could 'whip' citizens to gain production, so I gave it a thought.

Lua Function to allow purchasing in puppeted city
As Neptune's Planeptune from VV allowed annexing a city by sending Histoire there, is it possible not to annex it, but rather to allow setting a focus and purchasing units/buildings in the puppeted city?

EDIT: Never mind, just figured it out by myself.

Trait:
Enables the Zenkai System to transform into Son Gohan (Super Saiyan Form). Earn Zenkai per turn from every worked GP-Improvement in the empire. All Cities other than the :c5capital: are :c5puppet: Puppets. May assign himself to a different city, during which :c5science: Science and :c5production: Production is increased by 50%. This city is allowed to purchase units/buildings and set a Focus, but maintenance requires Energy.

Sorry if it sounds complicated, but if someone has a solution, I'd be really grateful!

Sorry for bumping the thread, but I also forgot that I want to request if someone can convert a Teleportation Pad as a UI for me. And scripting airlifting between two Teleportation Pads (and probably from a city to a Teleportation Pad after Radar if it's possible. I searched in the other model's forum before, but couldn't find one.

EDIT: Moved the post to Bouncymischa's Fantasy and Sci-Fi Models.

With the questions I'm going to ask, I thought about making a thread regarding various questions:

Repeatable Decision to make a wonder produce more yields each time a specific decision was enacted

I like to know how to code the Lua if I have a Decision to enact, which permanently produces +3 to every Yield except :c5food: Food for a national wonder in the capital every time the Decision is enacted. I've searched for such a function in the other civ's codes for, but couldn't locate anything that might be useful.

Here's the Decision I'm going to make, but have no idea with:

Spoiler :
Improve your "Alter Ego" with newly invented Justice Poses

After developing your Alter Ego, you certainly feel better hiding from the public. But as fighting evil villains also belongs to your daily task, you think that it wouldn't hurt to strike new poses. Surely the villains would be probably entertained by your 'perhaps' lack of seriousness, but hey, what gives?

Requirements: Player must be Saiyan Industries (Son-Gohan/SSJ-Gohan), Must have enacted 'Develop your "Alter Ego"', May only be enacted from the beginning of the Renaissance Era, May only be enacted once per era

Costs: 1 Magistrate, 15% Energy (Energy is the unique yield for letting Gohan governing a different city, works the same as VV Neptune's Planeptune)

Rewards: Alter Ego yields +3 :c5science:, :c5production:, :c5gold:, :c5culture:, :c5faith: and :tourism:. This increases each time the decision was enacted.

Alternatively: As long as Alter Ego exists, each city produces +1 :c5science:, :c5production:, :c5gold:, :c5culture:, :c5faith: and :tourism:. This increases each time the decision was enacted.

Probably SetNumBuildings Dummy Building in Lua?

Use Science Beakers to rush a build project

Is it possible to make a Script that comes with a button which allows rushing with Science in the capital? Because in Civ 4, you could 'whip' citizens to gain production, so I gave it a thought.

:c5science: Science Beakers in exchange for :c5production: production? Sounds powerful.

Probably SetNumBuildings Dummy Building in Lua?

I thought that in my first glance, but then you wouldn't be able to set :tourism: Tourism as a yield unless you make a different Buildingclass, which would be troublesome in a repeatable Decision.

But now the problem is solved. Thanks for your suggestion, though.

:c5science: Science Beakers in exchange for :c5production: production? Sounds powerful.

Actually, I have to check up if the function is actually valid to code in Lua and XML.
:c5science: Science Beakers to :c5production: Production is powerful, but since you're actually struggling with your Science Output (as all other cities other than the :c5capital: Capital are :c5puppet: Puppets, you can't just rush every building or unit you want. And :c5science: Science is valuable (at least more than Tourism and Faith, which just enhance your gameplay). I haven't thought about a value ratio, though.
Maybe 4 Science for 1 Production, perhaps?

Top Bottom