Need help updating leader for R&F

Daveyleo10

Chieftain
Hi

I hate to post this but I can't work this out. I'm trying to update the Winston Churchill civ and from what I can see the person who made the civ will not be updating it. My problem is the way the config file has been written. I'm not sure how to add the "Players:Expansion1_Players" part of the file.

If someone could help that would be fantastic. As I say the creator has said they won't be updating their leaders so I need help! (Original link for leader is here...
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/jfd-and-janborutas-civilizations.600256/page-9

I've added a copy of the config file.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• EnglandChurchill_Config.xml
    2.9 KB · Views: 36
This is organized like a .sql, and from what I can figure the way .sql handles info by tables makes it inflexible to making it work with it, You can redefine all the info like I did when I had this issue, Turn Joshs_Template_Config's end from .xml to .sql, and compare to how I translated it to NewLeader_Config.xml
Someone else may know how to make it work in .sql, but from the examples I see most use .xml like the New_Leader Modbuddy template gives, and while .sql is technically smarter, it was fragile.

Attachments

• Joshs_Template_Config.xml
    3.3 KB · Views: 43
  • NewLeader_Config.xml
    3 KB · Views: 177
Top Bottom