need help with gods and kings. please

Codyneedshelp

Chieftain
okay so i think i screwed up big time. i originally bought Civ 5 through the app store and when gods and kings came out i tried to buy it from the app store again but always got a error message so i went to game agent and bought it but when i try and activate it through steam it says i need to activate the original game. so did i just up big time? and the DLC can only be bought through the app store. or is there some way around it? please please help

App store...?!

okay so i think i screwed up big time. i originally bought Civ 5 through the app store and when gods and kings came out i tried to buy it from the app store again but always got a error message so i went to game agent and bought it but when i try and activate it through steam it says i need to activate the original game. so did i just up big time? and the DLC can only be bought through the app store. or is there some way around it? please please help

Sounds like you need a mail to Steam. For me it took two months to get Denmark into the game, for example. Steam does, truly, suck.

You can buy CiV in the app store? Oooooooh, for iMaaaac, of cooourse. :D I forgot there is an app store for actual computers as well, imagined you trying to install CiV on an iPhone :rotfl:

Anyways, click!

Moderator Action: Moved to the Mac section.
(unless Alan thinks it's better in tech support)

@problem: The App store and the Steam version are NOT compatible, so your key from gameagent is sadly totally useless :(. Might try if you can get a refund, but I doubt it :/.

For further debugging, I guess the error message from the App store would be useful.

Top Bottom