1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[Vanilla] Need help

Discussion in 'Mod Creation Help' started by Bender-Zadunaysky, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Bender-Zadunaysky

Bender-Zadunaysky Chieftain

I have ready artworks (leader and background) for my modded leader, but I can't build a mod project in ModBuddy after Keniisu and Josh Atkins's video tutorials (errors with Asset Editor). I need a some advices about coding and artwork uploading. Also I'm looking for useful links.

MY LEADER WILL BE ALTERNATIVE FOR VANILLA CIV 6 CIVILIZATION.

Planned unique ability of my leader:
    +30% to production to build an Airdrome district (+50% in cities on another continents - if it's not hard to code). Cities with an Airdrome district can build one more district than the Population limit would normally allow. (Yep it's JFD's Benito Mussolini unique ability with little changes).

Planned agenda:
    Respects civs from different continents with same government. Denounces civilizations from his home continent that have different government.

Thanks in advance

2. Bender-Zadunaysky

Bender-Zadunaysky Chieftain

I tried to use Josh's template and tutorial, and got some error:
    Ошибка 9 выход из команды ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK\AssetModTools\Cooker\Civ6AssetCooker_Win64_null_FinalRelease.exe" --absolute_paths --no_mt --mode ArtDef --platform Windows --shaders "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK\AssetModTools\Cooker" --pantry "C:\Users\Максимилиан\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\Bender-Zadunaysky's George Bush II\Bender-Zadunaysky's George Bush II" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK Assets\pantry" --banquet_hall "C:\Users\Максимилиан\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Bender-Zadunaysky's George Bush II\ArtDefs" --config "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK\AssetModTools\Cooker\Civ6.cfg" "C:\Users\Максимилиан\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\Bender-Zadunaysky's George Bush II\Bender-Zadunaysky's George Bush II\ArtDefs\FallbackLeaders.artdef"" с кодом 1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK\ModBuddy\Extensions\Application\Civ6.targets 80 6 Bender-Zadunaysky's George Bush II
    Cooker file:
    Starting AssetCooker...
    Directory 'C:\Users\͠벨��顭\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\Bender-Zadunaysky's George Bush II\Bender-Zadunaysky's George Bush II' does not exist! Who moved the pantry?
    And I have some errors like "Multiple colons are not allowed in an XML name according to the XML Namespace specification.", "Expecting end tag </AssetObjectsGameArtSpecification>.", "Namespace prefix 'AssetObjects' is not defined.", "Tag was not closed." and etc.
    How to debug it??

3. kingchris20

kingchris20 Wisdom Seeker

Resident of Heaven; Currently in the Waiting Room
    For the multiple colons error, you can just replace it with 2 periods like this
    <AssetObjects..ArtDefSet> ........and make sure to close it the same way
    </AssetObjects..ArtDefSet>

for the asset cooker error, you'll need to look at the cooker log which can be found here
    Documents/Firaxis ModBuddy/Civilization VI/Your Mod name/Your Mod Name

and you'll find cooker.log