Need Musical Advice

Penguin Glory

Aquatic Pigeon
So...
Could you recommend me any good instrumental music?

It can be anything Celtic, Brazilian, Caribean, Hawaiian,(sp?), Rock, Punk, Techno.

Just preferences (it doesn't have to be)

-exciting (adrenaline rush)
-Upbeat
-drums (not primarily drums, although it can be, but in the background counts too.)

Just remember... instrumental, no voices
Ok thanks for everything in advance. Appreciate it! :D

~The_Dark_Shah

The Orb, Jean Michelle Jarre, Vanghelis. Well, it's nt exactly instrumental, but they have no voices.

March music in general. I don't listen to it so I can't give any particularly good bands, but I think it contains a lot of drums.:) Do you want it because you like this kind of music, or is it for some particaular reason?

Jimi Hendrix has a great instrumental where he combines several Christmas songs. Check Kazaa for it, probably under "Little Drummer Boy".

That's just one song though.

Some Soundtracks have good instrumental music. Examples: Requiem for a Dream, Dead Man, Le fabouleux destin d'Amelie Poulin. But there will also be some songs with singers on those albums. And the ones I mentioned are rather depressing than exciting. There is a Brazilian drum group (from Salvador) which might do the job for you. I forgot the name, but if you ask Fred, he can tell you for sure.

Photek is also very nice, it's a drum and bass band. Listen to "Two Swords Technique" to get an impression.

Led Zeppelin have some good stuff - try Moby Dick.

Originally posted by .:KNAS:.
Orion by Metallica has no lyrics, atleast not the version i have.
Yeah your right it has no lyrics. Call of Ktulu by Metallica is also pretty good.

The Recorder! I was forced to play it at school and hated it. I became very good in the end and was nominated for The Best Young Musical Talent in the Country award!. I had to give it up in the end as the lifestyle didn't suit, sex, drugs etc.. wasn't for me! Anybody else play the recorder? (If people haven't already guessed i wasn;t nominated for that award) In fact i could play Match of the Day and that was it! I did play it though and it is probably the easiest instrument to play.

Richard Wagner
Segovia
Djengo Reinhardt

Allman Brothers - Jessica is also a very nice song, and it has no lyrics.

Top Bottom