Need new iPhone games - Going on roadtrip

cramstpuee757

Chieftain
Hello everyone,

Im going on a roadtrip in two weeks and im currently looking for new games to bring!

Im pretty much a game addict, and since gaming on a laptop in a car is a bit complicated i need new games for my iPhone. The problem is that im quite a iphone gaming addict aswell so im kind of done with most games. So if you have any new games to play or any upcoming games that u want to recommend, please do so!

So far ive found these games, but please give me more advice :goodjob:

Modern Combat 5. Release date 24th of July!

Link to video.

Angels in The Sky. Release date.. end of this month?

Link to video.

Anno: Build an Empire. Only in Canadian appstore so gotta figure out how to get it

Link to video.

Anyway help me :)!!!

Starbase Orion. A 4X space strategy like in the old days.

Waking Mars. An adventure game with nice non-violent story and everything.

Shadowrun Returns. A role-playing game, linear but fun.

Cafeteria Nipponica. An addictive restaurant sim.

There's also FTL ported (indie StarTrek-like ship sim) and King of the Dragon Pass (strategy/adventure with roleplay spirit). Simcity is nice but Sims and CivRevo suck.

I am pretty sure you already have this one, though it perhaps doesn't go entirely without saying: 2048!

It's a relatively unknown old game, but I'd recommend Defense of the Oasis. It's one of those deceptively simple games that are more difficult than they look. It's basically strategy. Also rather cheap.

Whatever happened to 20 questions, slug bug, sing-a-longs, and so forth?

Lords of Waterdeep.

FTL, if it is available and works on an iPhone (I know they have an iPad version)

@goodfella .. lol. ^^

To the rest of you, thanks alot! I'll check them out! Keep them suggestions coming :)!

Top Bottom