1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

need some maps guys.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by boneys26, Oct 21, 2009.

1. boneys26

boneys26 BTS Play session tester

Hi guys.

I'm looking for a huge earth map lots of civs (18+) each civ must be in the right start location and the map should just be a map not a mod, any idea's? I've seen a few maps but they always come with extra's and shouldn't really be in the map forum

2. Lay_Lay

Lay_Lay King

Agree. Good maps are hard to come by, here and at the other guys'.

3. ori

ori Repair Guy Super Moderator

anything with more than 18 civs needs a custom DLL - so you will not find just the map since its impossible...

4. KeloGBites

KeloGBites Warlord

Earth18 is the closest to what you described, and yeah 18+ is uhhm..what ori said xD

5. Badtz Maru

Badtz Maru King

What I'd like, and I'm not sure if there is one like this, is an Earth map that has more of the map area devoted to land - just because the Earth is 70% water doesn't mean the map should be - I'd like one that has just enough ocean between the Old World and the New World to require Caravels to get over there, and the majority of the map being land. That way I could play on a non-Huge map (they slow down my computer) while still having enough land that it isn't crazily crowded.

6. pesgores

pesgores Deus Vult!

What you need then is the map for Next War mod. But blank. It is only Standard size because the pacific is waaay reduced. :)