Need Startrek for bts 3.17

civfan101

Chieftain
hi. i have looked around but i cant find a version for bts 3.17 and i need it since i dont want to upgrade to 3.19 because some other mods dont work with 3.19 so is there a place i can download star trek for bts 3.17? thank in advance

I don't have the 3.17 version anymore. If you really can't update to 3.19 (I think most mods that are going to be updated probably have been by now) you can delete CvGameCore.dll and Civ4GameOptionInfos.xml. You'll lose some stuff that I did in the DLL (the new rules for animals and the cloaking system will be the most obvious, but also some new optional game options), but it should work. It will break the Deep Space Nine and Xindi Attack scenarios if used there (you'll have to apply the changes for each mod folder and back up the original files as I may not update/include them in future patches as they only include changed files).

hi. i have looked around but i cant find a version for bts 3.17 and i need it since i dont want to upgrade to 3.19 because some other mods dont work with 3.19 so is there a place i can download star trek for bts 3.17? thank in advance

Many mods have upgraded already...

However, you can always run a "dual version" by copying Beyond the Sword folder and renaming it Beyond the Sword 3.17. You'd have to load it by using the .exe file inside the Beyond the Sword 3.17 folder, but you could run anything you wanted in 3.17 there and anything you wanted in 3.19 in "Beyond the Sword."

Then, after the mods that you want to upgrade upgrade, you get rid of the BTS 3.17 folder.

Top Bottom